Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hows fathers day going dads?

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Woke up this morning to my boys giving me their cards they made, a text from my eldest who was still out partying and my wife telling me she's getting twinges and labour may be starting (she's 4 days over due now)
So now I'm sitting here s******* myself waiting!

D

Deleted User X18H

Pants , socks , home made cards, a home made fry up to come and a few treats in Costa's . Not forgetting the all important lie in until gone 10am

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Pants , socks , home made cards, a home made fry up to come and a few treats in Costa's . Not forgetting the all important lie in until gone 10am

No hand shandy material this year then young Timothy?

DavidCameronbook.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My plan for today has been thrown into disarray by the bloody rain in Cardiff

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two cards, some sweets and going out for a family meal tonight

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Great. Mrs Gwylan got up with the kids and gave them breakfast leaving me free to go for a 30-mile cycle ride around mid-Sussex. I got back to a card from the kids (I wasn't expecting a present so I bought myself one yesterday). Missus is cooking lunch too so I have a day off from cheffing duties.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Pizza at Stoneham with my daughter yesterday. Son is away at the moment but managed to post DVD of Breaking Bad season 4 which is very welcome.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's going well. Had over the recommended daily allowance for saturated fat at breakfast (Belgian waffles, maple syrup, cream, fruit). Watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off with the kids. Now having another cup of tea out of my new BHA Mark Lawrenson mug.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My father is white, middle class and born in England to the most privileged generation this country will ever see. Every day is his ****ing day. Having said that, which do you think he'd prefer, Harvester or Angus SteakHouse?

wayneb

Oct 24, 2009
Could be serious pizza debris and washing up by then. Grow a beard. Hide. Rent a secret flat in Subiaco !

I'm being treated out to tucker in Bishops Lydeard.

Hi withdean wombat I now live in Cotford St Luke,
your village neighbours.
How about a car share next season for some games?

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Not too bad at all so far - breakfast in bed (Croissants and Pain-au-Chocolat), a card from both kids, a rather impressive man's barbecue tool set in an aluminium case and... an Albion Onesie!!! I am indeed a lucky chap. On the flip side, off to see my dad in a bit - he's got Leukaemia sadly so not sure how many more Fathers Days we'll have together. Trying not to be all maudlin about it as don't want to upset my kids but it's a challenge...

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Lazy start watching Horrible Histories in bed with the kids and Mrs Withdean & I. Then had to go to work. My girls joined my in the office midday ish to get stuff ready for Mrs Withdean and I's birthday. We took it in turns to play our fave songs on Spotify. I decided on 'Happy Talk' by Captain Sensible and it was so happy I insisted we all formed a line and paraded around 'Disney Style' arms waving etc. Surreal fun!!! Back to work shortly before my Mum & Dad come round for roast beef later.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Very pleasant thank you. Eldest son cooked a lovely roast dinner for the family last night (can't do it this evening as youngest 2 have to go back to school this afternoon) and this morning I received a lovely hand made card from my daughter and a big bar of Galaxy. She has also made a delicious Oreo chocolate cheesecake for lunch dessert. Our other son gave me 2 huge Toblerone bars (my favourite chocolate ever).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here