Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get BEATEN UP at school

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm going with shes a **** of a feminist. Western Education systems are influenced and ran by these turds and have been for a while now.

Who else would defend a policy that is blatantly sexist against the male students?

Why does discriminating against the male students make her a feminist? I'd say the word you actually want is 'misandrist'. Still almost certainly wrong, mind.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sounds like me and you are the only ones who think Boys wearing skirts makes them and their parents look pretty stupid.

Yep, it would appear so. Actualy rather than send them home I hope the teachers didn't say a word to them and just let them get on with it. It's like going to a fancy dress party, funny for the first 20 mins of attention. Dull after that. Then feel stupid.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I'll try and explain it so you can understand.

The school rules say you CAN wear shorts. The headteacher says you CANNOT wear shorts. So, what I am saying is wear shorts to rebel. You can then point out to the headmaster that you are following the rules. End of non-story.

You clearly admire their spunk and balls. Nothing wrong with that.

You don't seem to be able to read so well. They had the protest because 20 boys were sent home and as I understand it 4 were excluded for wearing SHORTS to school.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Surprised more people are not giving them a thumbs up! I have long thought it very unfair that lots of institutions of work allow females to float about the office in skirt and sandals on a hot day whilst men are expected to wear a shirt, trousers and formal shoes. The first place I worked in the rules were:

Men: Shirt, tie, formal trousers, brown or black shoes
Women: Anything but denim

To get noticed, get attention or a public reaction then you need to make a statement and the boys have done that. Girls campaigned to be able to wear skirts or trousers and so I do not see why boys should be expected to wear long trousers in the summer either.

Good on em I say.

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I read it as that as well.....and?

"On Tuesday around 20 boys were punished by the school in Falmer Road, Rottingdean, after dressing in a way the school said was not regulation uniform.

Some were sent home, and others kept in isolation, and excluded the following day."

They did wear the skirts as a protest after the 20 boys were disciplined.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"On Tuesday around 20 boys were punished by the school in Falmer Road, Rottingdean, after dressing in a way the school said was not regulation uniform.

Some were sent home, and others kept in isolation, and excluded the following day."

They did wear the skirts as a protest after the 20 boys were disciplined.

They'd have had more impact turning up in shorts. Anyway, I've giving these children enough of my time already. Hpoefuly they'll get excluded then they can wear a tutu and cabbage leaves in their ears if it makes them happy.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I'll try and explain it so you can understand.

The school rules say you CAN wear shorts. The headteacher says you CANNOT wear shorts. So, what I am saying is wear shorts to rebel. You can then point out to the headmaster that you are following the rules. End of non-story.

I can hear the gearbox crunching wildly now as you try to slam it into reverse...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was very tempted to wear a skirt to work in my previous job, where my boss called me "unprofessional and irresponsible" for wearing shorts when it was over 40oC in the office, whilst herself wearing a denim miniskirt.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm going with shes a **** of a feminist. Western Education systems are influenced and ran by these turds and have been for a while now.

I think it's excellent how you continue to advertise what a backward thinking little turd you are.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was very tempted to wear a skirt to work in my previous job, where my boss called me "unprofessional and irresponsible" for wearing shorts when it was over 40oC in the office, whilst herself wearing a denim miniskirt.

A good quality pair of linen trousers are actually much roomier and more comfortable than shorts.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I'm sorry that I don't find school boys in skirts as "anarchic" and hilarious as you do.
What i did find hilarious was that they were not being anarchic and turned the rules to their advantage by conforming to them.
I think this is why they were allowed to stay in school wearing the skirts, hence conforming to the school dress code.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What i did find hilarious was that they were not being anarchic and turned the rules to their advantage by conforming to them.
I think this is why they were allowed to stay in school wearing the skirts, hence conforming to the school dress code.

How long before that dress code is amended to define separately what boys and girls can wear.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

It's no Hale & Pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here