Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get BEATEN UP at school

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Personally I think they are idiots. I I were the headteacher I would have sent them home. If I were their parents I wouldn't have let them leave the house.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Personally I think they are idiots. I I were the headteacher I would have sent them home. If I were their parents I wouldn't have let them leave the house.

In what way are they 'idiots'? Why wouldn't you have let them leave the house?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Would you also ban the wearing shorts even though page 10 of the school web site informs the kids and their parents that they can in extreme hot weather.?

http://www.longhill.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Uniform-clarity-2015-16a-website.pdf

For a start they are taking the piss out of school rules. Secondly they are boys. Thirdly I just think they are idiots for doing it.

Please read into it more fully before judging.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Sounds like me and you are the only ones who think Boys wearing skirts makes them and their parents look pretty stupid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Jesus wept.

Yep, and it's been pretty effective, I'd say.

I'll try and explain it so you can understand.

The school rules say you CAN wear shorts. The headteacher says you CANNOT wear shorts. So, what I am saying is wear shorts to rebel. You can then point out to the headmaster that you are following the rules. End of non-story.

You clearly admire their spunk and balls. Nothing wrong with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here