Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I'll BET he was at the Burnley game but not the Wimbledon one.

I wish I'd been at the Wimbledon game - Palace got dicked 5-0 at home. It's almost a pity there weren't more mugs there to see - they are just too plastic I'm afraid. :lolol:

Hmmm 5-0, I wouldn't mention that score if I were you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Says he who trots out Palace statistics do get his point over.

f*** me you really are not the sharpest on here are you? I did credit you with some intelligence but I take it back.

Sim is doing it to highlight the fact that EVERY f***ing TIME you lot go on about our so called plastic fans, you are not short of them yourself.

Now like I said earlier please go back to calling us poofs or gays and the tampax and sleazegulls etc etc

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
f*** me you really are not the sharpest on here are you? I did credit you with some intelligence but I take it back.

Sim is doing it to highlight the fact that EVERY f***ing TIME you lot go on about our so called plastic fans, you are not short of them yourself.

Now like I said earlier please go back to calling us poofs or gays and the tampax and sleazegulls etc etc

You're right, we've got thousands of them. Good f***ing grief.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dont forget Brightons attendances.......

Average Attendance:
2010-2011: 7,352 (League One)
2009-2010: 6,467 (League One)
2008-2009: 6,092 (League One):clap2:

13,424 despite messiah Freedman being back, and temporary position not in relegation zone.
That's embarrassing.
A generation lost in South London now to Arsenal, Chelski, and Millwall.
The rusty old stadium must look sadder than we thought on match days.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
This thread is embarrassing from both sides. Witty banter quickly descended into toxic shanter.

Roll on 27th when bragging rights can truly be awarded. Sods law says it'll be a draw and we have another 3 months of petty "My dad's bigger than your dad" stuff.

Jan 30, 2008
This thread is embarrassing from both sides. Witty banter quickly descended into toxic shanter.

Roll on 27th when bragging rights can truly be awarded. Sods law says it'll be a draw and we have another 3 months of petty "My dad's bigger than your dad" stuff.
where's SJLM when you need him :love:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Police will separate fans on the night. And moniter stuff like this beforehand.

Keyboard Warriors will relieve their anger on the internet.

At least no one gets hurt.

I happen to know for a fact that the police and club monitor fans forums looking for potential trouble etc brewing up. please be aware of this before posting any volatile stuff on here.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I happen to know for a fact that the police and club monitor fans forums looking for potential trouble etc brewing up. please be aware of this before posting any volatile stuff on here.

What a cushty job! Read the f***ing internet all day, good job officer broadband!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
not me, but i know a man that can....

gets the opportunity to post on all the fan sites, and surf the opposition sites. Sounds like most of the posters on here really....

he could well be lurking on this forum....... lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here