Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think you'll find Biscuit is a hero of the campaign for Falmer.

Friday at the clocktower (21 Feb)

clocktower7.thumb.jpg

What did you do, Samej?

That was 6 years ago. f***.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is it with the 'platics' obsession for christ sake,... every club has peaks a troughs of support levels,.... at the Goldstone, there were seasons that had 20k + crowds, even 30k+, then shit when we had no room to have any more than 8k home fans at the Withdean,....... are they so thick that they can't read this for what it is,... we are in a peak, new ground, new team,... like every team the crowds go up as a result,...... fookin get over it you pikey trash.

It does seem to be an obsession of theirs. They just can't deal with the fact , that actually our 2 clubs are actually very similar in size. They claim our fanbase is full of plastics yet most / if not all of the 18,000 season tickets were sold to fans with either a previous season ticket or who were on the system already with purchase history.

Can't quite understand what is so surprising about 20,000 not turning up at the 8,000 shithole Withdean. Oh and sorry yes also for gillingham, and at the foot of the football league at the Goldstone.

Still, it won't be long until hopefully they lose their ground, get relegated down to league 2, and they end up playing home games at crawley. THEN WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT A BIG CLUB THEY ARE.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
It does seem to be an obsession of theirs. They just can't deal with the fact , that actually our 2 clubs are actually very similar in size. They claim our fanbase is full of plastics yet most / if not all of the 18,000 season tickets were sold to fans with either a previous season ticket or who were on the system already with purchase history.

Can't quite understand what is so surprising about 20,000 not turning up at the 8,000 shithole Withdean. Oh and sorry yes also for gillingham, and at the foot of the football league at the Goldstone.

Still, it won't be long until hopefully they lose their ground, get relegated down to league 2, and they end up playing home games at crawley. THEN WE CAN ALL SEE WHAT A BIG CLUB THEY ARE.

Having plastics is good because these fan have noticed a good team that is playing good football. That is why palarse dont have any cos they play crap football and are a crap team. Our fan base will grow and grow by welcoming these new fans and Palarse will stay being a small time crappy club with a half full stadium.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Worth bearing in mind that no-one does plastic fans better than the Nigels.

May 1979 v Burnley to see them win the div 2 title: 51,400
Dec 1984 v Wimbledon: 4,005

I make that just over 47,000 tin pot plastic Nigel twats.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
This Nigel gets everyone biting like f***.

Fair play.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can't we all just calm down and have a nice cup of Tea ?.

What is it with the 'platics' obsession for christ sake,... every club has peaks a troughs of support levels,.... at the Goldstone, there were seasons that had 20k + crowds, even 30k+, then shit when we had no room to have any more than 8k home fans at the Withdean,....... are they so thick that they can't read this for what it is,... we are in a peak, new ground, new team,... like every team the crowds go up as a result,...... fookin get over it you pikey trash.

'Plastic' must cover the casual fans of easy-going entertainment, people who prefer not to sit in driving rain bucketing down on them while taking in an event.
I suppose the Croy scum can safely say that they would travel to Luton or Watford to maintain attendances, then accept ten years penniless at a little local running track hoping that their modest side of comparatively lower-paid professionals can scrape through each season and stay afloat despite asides that would send many clubs to the wall.

Naturally, all the palace filt....I mean 'fans' are proper ones (and of course don't ever wash, to maintain their loyalty).

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Maybe there were a lot of burnley there that day?

A slightly less impressive display of their fickleness is the rise and fall of their crowds the last time they made the premier league.

2004(championship): 17,344
2005(prem): 24,103
2006 (championship): 19,457
2007(mid table champ): 17,541

So a gain of 7,000 fans after promotion, 5,000 of whom promptly disappear once they get relegated, the remaining 2,000 holding out for another 12 months before deserting. That's not to mention their massive average so far this season of 13,424. And all this on the back of their glorious 35 consecutive years as a top two division club. How low will the attendances go if they have to suffer the ignominy of lower league football?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
if it's one of them small trains, more tasty than a tasty big tasty burger from maccydees.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

I'm gonna have to correct you there. 51,482 was the attendance for the Burnley game, with thousands locked outside. You forgot to mention that we pipped you to the title that evening. Can you imagine that...so many plastic Nigel twats celebrating because we had won the title and the poor old Tesco bag wearing Seaweed had finished BEHIND us!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm gonna have to correct you there. 51,482 was the attendance for the Burnley game, with thousands locked outside. You forgot to mention that we pipped you to the title that evening. Can you imagine that...so many plastic Nigel twats celebrating because we had won the title and the poor old Tesco bag wearing Seaweed had finished BEHIND us!
I didn't forget - it was just an irrelevant footnote to the fact that they don't come more plastic than your shower.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I can imagine it, yes. I presume Chelsea and Arsenal were away that day?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

The most telling statistic yet,.... bootiful,...

Now jog on mister !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

The most telling statistic yet,.... bootiful,...

Now jog on mister !
Be fair. In that five years, they had plummeted through the divisions and were sitting in 91st place, playing their away games 85 miles from Croydon. No surprise that attendances fell away so badly.

Oh hang on, I'm wrong there. They were still playing at Selhurst having been relegated ONCE.

Gash support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here