How stressed are you?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
11. Like others have said, some high scores go mine are not really stress related.

I do get MASSIVELY stressed at work sometimes though, but it doesn't manifest in he ways this test measures. It's of very limited usefulness, I'd say.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
17, and was conservative with the answers. Doesn't surprise me, but what I want to know is how to deal with it. Saying to do exercise or meditation is all very well, but seeing as the primary cause of my stress is not enough time to complete all my tasks; how do I find the time to do these things?

I would very, very strongly recommend you try out some form of meditation or breathwork. Modern life bombards us with distractions of all kinds, and it can become very difficult to see the wood for the trees. I believe that an investment of time in some form of meditation (even if it is only 10 minutes a day, a few days a week) will reap huge benefits. It will help connect mind and body, and help ensure you focus on the important stuff. Good luck.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
13, pleased with that as currently doing two jobs at work

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
8, but I might have made up some of the answers

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
5. But some of the questions are rubbish; the reason I'm disinterested in some of the stuff going on around me is because it is dull and uninteresting, not because I am stressed!

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
You scored 8 out of 32

0-16 low stress, 17-24 medium stress, 25-32 high stress

You are generally coping well with the day-to-day pressure you are under.

I used to worry about things. However as I got older I learnt to realise that worrying and getting stressed doesn't change the outcome so became much more relaxed and laid back about things.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just did the test ----scored 9 ------ Is that good?

Very good score for a plumber!

I scored 16.
Did not do well on- uninterested in the things going on around me- climbing around in a loft full of junk or emptying out another kitchen sink unit.
Unable to make decisions- customer keeps rabbiting on when I am trying to work out what to charge them.
Distracted from the task in hand- customer rabbiting on again instead of making me tea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports