Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How stressed are you?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
24 but no surprises there.... the only thing that lowered me was I rarely have lack of appetite or feel sick

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
25 out of thirty two and to be honest thought it would be higher. Have been in and out of the docs today due to stress ie ECG blood tests, got to go back later for the results. That is if I don't die before my appointment given my current stress levels.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
11 , when the two kids were still at home it would have been 28 :lol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
17, and was conservative with the answers. Doesn't surprise me, but what I want to know is how to deal with it. Saying to do exercise or meditation is all very well, but seeing as the primary cause of my stress is not enough time to complete all my tasks; how do I find the time to do these things?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
6, but some of those questions do not necessarily indicate stress. Due to my long term illness, I am supposed to have a lack of appetite, nothing to do with stress. I have no problem sleeping, but that's because I get up at 4:45 every day, so I'm always knack'd in the evenings. Not a very accurate test, methinks - a guide only, possibly.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
17, and was conservative with the answers. Doesn't surprise me, but what I want to know is how to deal with it. Saying to do exercise or meditation is all very well, but seeing as the primary cause of my stress is not enough time to complete all my tasks; how do I find the time to do these things?
a) Get some other bugger to do them or b) how trainable are orangutans?

Hope you're well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
7 out of 32 it was the first two questions I scored highly on.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
9 for the Meade. Rather surprising really. It could easily be said that i have sort of settled into what and where i am, but in doing so, kind of given up on the chance to hugely progress. So, i am unstressed, but agreeably bored and without ambition. Maybe i would be better off in the midrange of 15-20 so that i allow activities into life that might stress me.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
5. The question about getting distracted caused mine to be higher. I'm normally distracted from the task at hand when I don't really want to be doing it. Northstandchat is also often a cause of distraction.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
41 for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here