Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you want for Lualua?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well I did vote no in the ' are you happy to have Dave back' poll,so there's your answer.

Insanity. One of the most technically gifted players in the whole division. Ran numerous games for us last year, like Dicker did in League One.

What's not to like?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
2 million

This, plus the cost of a Chicken and Chorizo Pie for everybody in The East Stand.

God I hate deadline day sometimes.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Insanity. One of the most technically gifted players in the whole division. Ran numerous games for us last year, like Dicker did in League One.

What's not to like?

Fair enough but he was also terrible in the play offs and the way he has started this season maybe its not Insanity?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I know it's your opinion. What I was asking was - why are you rounding on him?

Go back and read the thread and you will see how it came about.as far as the play offs go he was absolutely terrible and i know others were as well but we were talking about him so thats why i said it.He was also very poor in certain other games such as Leicester at home.Like I said my gut feeling was different from a lot of people on here when he resigned and so far he has been poor but I would love this thread to be bounced in 2 months time and look stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here