Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you want for Lualua?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Be a bit daft letting him go , we have no other player who can do what he does , teams have to change thier set up when he is on the pitch and its usually enough to unsettle them into making mistakes , lots of successful teams have a player in thier squad like Lualua we are lucky to have him here imo . Be gutted if he left for any price .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Was it really a bad thing that Noone left? We finished fourth last season without him.. Hasn't featured at all in their first three games this season either.

I see this shit has been regurgitated AGAIN as well: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...oof--going-head-head-says-Cardiffs-Noone.html

Yes it was,good player and a great option offering something different.
Again I expect it is the same ones and the same ones who were crying out for Spanish Dave to return.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
To be honest I think Oscar wants to give him a chance and he even said Saturday after the game he's not getting more game time because he is not fully fit at the minute
@OfficialBHAFC: Oscar post Millwall: LuaLua isn't 100% fit at the moment. He has a knee problem; that is why he is not starting at the moment. #BHAFC

Sorry don't know how to embed tweets

its an attitude problem

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Exactly. But I've just been told my argument was ridiculous by someone else for some strange reason.

Not strange but the where is the evidence Dunk made him do it? Or was that taken from the thread on here?

I wonder if it's only me who sees the irony of saying ignore these (numerous) twitter posts because of this twitter post.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yes it was,good player and a great option offering something different.
Again I expect it is the same ones and the same ones who were crying out for Spanish Dave to return.

For me, Noone was one of the most frustrating players to ever play for us. Very able to beat a man, but very little else.
Are you implying that Spanish Dave coming back wasn't a good decision? Is that based on his four (?) appearances this season, or when he was consistently one of our best players last season?

I think we've concluded that I am one of these "same ones". Sorry about that.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
For me, Noone was one of the most frustrating players to ever play for us. Very able to beat a man, but very little else.
Are you implying that Spanish Dave coming back wasn't a good decision? Is that based on his four (?) appearances this season, or when he was consistently one of our best players last season?

I think we've concluded that I am one of these "same ones". Sorry about that.

I don't doubt that at all.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well I did vote no in the ' are you happy to have Dave back' poll,so there's your answer.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
kazenga ‏@kazenga25 26s
Offer being accepted by Brighton from nandos...On my way for the medical ...... 3years deal with half chicken then a year option with wings

LuaLua to transfer to Restaurant chain Nandos - Brighton bedwetters cream themselves in joy of deal.

Christ, you can see he is a guy that wants to have a laugh, people need to chill the **** out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
kazenga ‏@kazenga25 26s
Offer being accepted by Brighton from nandos...On my way for the medical ...... 3years deal with half chicken then a year option with wings

LuaLua to transfer to Restaurant chain Nandos - Brighton bedwetters cream themselves in joy of deal.

Christ, you can see he is a guy that wants to have a laugh, people need to chill the **** out.

He's probably reading Nsc laughing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here