Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you want for Lualua?

Mr Blobby BHA

May 8, 2011
Worthing, West Sussex
To be honest I think Oscar wants to give him a chance and he even said Saturday after the game he's not getting more game time because he is not fully fit at the minute
@OfficialBHAFC: Oscar post Millwall: LuaLua isn't 100% fit at the moment. He has a knee problem; that is why he is not starting at the moment. #BHAFC

Sorry don't know how to embed tweets

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I know this is nothing to do with twitter but i saw him mingling with fans of all ages outside the Amex after our recent game with Burnley. He seemed genuinely happy to talk and have his picture taken with some kids for a reasonable length of time. He can't be all that bad*.

*I'm not related to KLL. Nor am I in a relationship with him :lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
KLL should stay, he is a player with impact, genuine pace and always attracts two defenders to him, its a no brainer.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Buckley isn't posting statements all over twitter that he is leaving the club or wanting to go to Palace...

Probably because he's not on Twitter, that i'm aware of.

Anyway, if we were to sell (which i doubt we will, if he's in the mood he can change a game) then anything over 1m would be good. Whether we get that i don't know.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
To be honest I think Oscar wants to give him a chance and he even said Saturday after the game he's not getting more game time because he is not fully fit at the minute
@OfficialBHAFC: Oscar post Millwall: LuaLua isn't 100% fit at the moment. He has a knee problem; that is why he is not starting at the moment. #BHAFC

Sorry don't know how to embed tweets

Get the tweet number (i find clicking on the time and just copying the long number in the URL is the easiest) then type [tweet(square bracket)the number[/tweet(square bracket)

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
What a ridiculous argument. So you are saying that he is lying on twitter because he said on twitter that he is lying?

Sorry what? Lewis Dunk bet he wouldn't say he wanted to go to Palace on Twitter. He did. End of that one.

Brighton fans have been asking him the last few days if he's staying on Twitter. His reply was "of course". So he's staying. End of that one.

So my point was why do people continue to think he's leaving due to what he wrote on Twitter. People seem to believe what he said about Palace as the truth even though we know that it's not, and don't believe him when he says he staying on numerous occasions. Seems strange to me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry what? Lewis Dunk bet he wouldn't say he wanted to go to Palace on Twitter. He did. End of that one.

Brighton fans have been asking him the last few days if he's staying on Twitter. His reply was "of course". So he's staying. End of that one.

So my point was why do people continue to think he's leaving due to what he wrote on Twitter. People seem to believe what he said about Palace as the truth even though we know that it's not, and don't believe him when he says he staying on numerous occasions. Seems strange to me.

The Lewis Dunk bet was played out with his cousin who is Bolassie. LuaLua didn't say he wanted to go to Palace in so many words. He did the same three months ago with his brother in Turkey. It was a joke, nothing more.
Adam Virgo also does wind ups on Twitter as does Kerry Mayo. One of the more recent ones was concerning Becchio. Take all of these with a pinch of salt like you would some posts on Nsc.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
How he plays on the pitch is all i care about, couldnt give a toss what he tweets in his own time. His young and up for a laugh, whats wrong with that?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
The Lewis Dunk bet was played out with his cousin who is Bolassie. LuaLua didn't say he wanted to go to Palace in so many words. He did the same three months ago with his brother in Turkey. It was a joke, nothing more.
Adam Virgo also does wind ups on Twitter as does Kerry Mayo. One of the more recent ones was concerning Becchio. Take all of these with a pinch of salt like you would some posts on Nsc.

Exactly. But I've just been told my argument was ridiculous by someone else for some strange reason.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Virgo and Mayo aren't current players tweeting that they're going to Palace, so it's hardly comparable is it? They've both given years of service to this club when we were in the shit, they have nothing to prove, they've already done it.

Maybe if he KLL played like he gave a shit more than once or twice a season, he would be allowed a bit of leeway to "have a bit of banter" or whatever he apparently does.
We paid £1 million for him expecting a player that would tear up the division after his two loan spells with us in L1 and what did we get? Bugger all, quite frankly.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I like him. In terms of a pure, genuine impact sub I don't think any other club in the league have a player like him that can deliver spectacular goals, free kicks and impetus on the bench.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Virgo and Mayo aren't current players tweeting that they're going to Palace, so it's hardly comparable is it? They've both given years of service to this club when we were in the shit, they have nothing to prove, they've already done it.

Maybe if he KLL played like he gave a shit more than once or twice a season, he would be allowed a bit of leeway to "have a bit of banter" or whatever he apparently does.
We paid £1 million for him expecting a player that would tear up the division after his two loan spells with us in L1 and what did we get? Bugger all, quite frankly.

He's carrying an injury and still changed the game on Saturday.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm tired of him, immature with a poor attitude. If we got £500k - 750k plus add-ons he can go. Great player on his day, but the bottom line is, those days are few and far between - 70% of the time no final product - always something wrong with him.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
never been in the fan club. he clearly has skill, pace, takes on defenders, decent cross... everything i want in a winger. he's even learn to do some defensive duty. except... it just doesnt seem to be online for more than a few minutes, or only when he comes on from the bench. not become the player we hoped, i'd take any offer to be fair to free up wages and give other fringe/development players opportunties.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Here we go,probably the same ones who were glad when Noone went.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here