Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How many people have you got on ignore?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Just checked and removed those which I have no idea why they are there.

Leaving 3. 2 absolute idiots and the fellow who started the Brexit thread ( as it was a way to remove that thread from showing on my NSC once it came back to the main board ).
Same. I feel a bit bad about ignoring Kingston Seagull and have absolutely nothing against him but with that thread on the main board I’m afraid he had to go.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I had apparently accidentally put Brighton Lines on ignore and only realised as I couldn't find the cricket or non league thread.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

2 who consider themselves side splittingly funny but their humour leaves me, personally, cold. And 2 trolls.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Same. I feel a bit bad about ignoring Kingston Seagull and have absolutely nothing against him but with that thread on the main board I’m afraid he had to go.
So a thread started by someone you have on ignore doesn’t even show?

I might have to rethink my ignore strategy if so :wink:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
None - but don't bother reading those who's main aim in life is starting/contributing to political threads. I's a football forum surely?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had apparently accidentally put Brighton Lines on ignore and only realised as I couldn't find the cricket or non league thread.
Shame you’d have missed him defending every shit referee we had last season :lolol:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Wasn't sure I had any but there's a handful, mostly banned and I don't think the others post anymore. It was never about avoiding opinions I didn't agree with for me, it was just a way of filtering out deliberately provocative bellendery from the reasonable, sometimes opposing, views in a thread.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Never had anyone on ignore. Have been abused by some, all of which bar one had been banned

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
None, and agree with those who say it's useful to hear different opinions.

However, I think it's easy to say that on here because, for whatever reason, we seem to be spared the real extremists that you find if you stray into the wrong bit of Twitter. Whether that's due to the good work of the moderators in issuing bans when deserved, the fact that everyone is real person and not a bot, or if some people simply bite their tongue on here, I don't know but, even though there are people on here who hold views I strongly disagree with, I never feel the same despair for humanity as I do on much of the rest of the Internet!

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Four. Seems none are still posting. If I remember correctly, two were obnoxious, one really pissed me off about something and the most recent one was our Potter loving 'friend.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here