Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many penalties would you have given last night?

How many penalties would you have given last night?

• 0 - I'm completely blind

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 1 - I've just booked myself into Specsavers

Votes: 25 16.7%

Votes: 81 54.0%

Votes: 41 27.3%

• Total voters

briref

Aug 12, 2008
the options not there

applying the logic of some fans there should of been at least 16.

the derby stone wall and I am sure you could find a defensive offense in each of the 15 corners last night

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Ref had worst angle on the pitch to view, however Lino prob had the best completely side on, so lets blame him instead

I agree. Lino for foul on.ulloa had a superb view. I wasbsitting behind him so I.can confirm that!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The East Lino was picked up by his carer after the match. they put the lino's guide dog in the back.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
3. Their's was comically obvious. Calderon was fouled. No doubt about that. And a shirt pull like that should be a penalty. It's cheating. Plain and simple. If you can't play football because your shirt is being held, and no one is doing anything about it, why the surprise when players go down trying to highlight it? It's one of the most inconsistent parts of the game's laws.

And on the subject of the shit linos, what about when March was fouled a couple of metres in front of the lino, who did NOTHING. Eventually the ref blew up and gave a free kick. Useless.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think if calde's foul had been just after our goal it probably would have been given as we were all over them, it's a shame we couldn't have put a few more away.....sammons foul on solly was out of pure frustration and rather thuggish , the fact the lino didn't flag it underlined how shit he was.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
2 - the same as others above (theirs and Calde).

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
two I think...Calderon looked to be tripped...certainly seen them given for less..The shirt pulling on Ulloa is technically a penalty, but there is so much that goes on, can see why it wasn't given. I think we have to look at the way some of the players are going down...Ulloa is getting less and less help from referees, and I his reputation is building..a few matches trying to stay on his feet may help get refs on his side for a change...

Ulloa was going to get nothing from that ref. He was lectured again and again. Clearly the ref had decided he was a diver and a moaner and that he would not gain from that. Sadly I suspect it means that we got less than we actually should have. Overall I think the ref was the opposite of a homer. He couldn't wait to give us cards and give them fouls. Ruined the game for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here