Votes: 16 57.1%
  • LET HIM TAKE US DOWN

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
1 game in and its the same old people having a right moan up even if we are top of the league come the end of the season they will still be having a moan up about something. We hit the post twice, were denied a clear penalty and we never get anything at crewe anyway.
Judge Wilkins after 10 - 15 games

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
1 game in and its the same old people having a right moan up even if we are top of the league come the end of the season they will still be having a moan up about something. We hit the post twice, were denied a clear penalty and we never get anything at crewe anyway.

I did judge him after 10 - 15 games.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

this is incredible , someone else, WILKINS HAS HAD 40 LEAGUE GAMES ALREADY :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Until we are playing at Falmer it is all about survival, and under Dean Wilkins we will achieve that.
Once we get proper revenue through the turnstiles then maybe we will be more ambitious and invest more in the squad.
Wilkins isn't the problem, it's the lack of real quality in our squad that is.
Get off his back FFS, he's doing the best he can with shit resourses.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
this is incredible , someone else, WILKINS HAS HAD 40 LEAGUE GAMES ALREADY :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

No he has 1 game this season following his pre season and being able to build his own team the way he wants them to play (granted not many new players). Judge him after 10 - 15 games of this season and if we are in the bottom 5 or so after that rip him to pieces all you want.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

it's lucky you and some of the other plebs on here calling for Wilkins' head after one game weren't in charge of the club in August 2000 otherwise you'd have to have sacked Micky Adams having lost 2-0 to Southend in the first game of the season. Especially considering that the season before we finished mid-table and had a mediocre campaign AND after 'wasting' all that cash on Bobby Zamora!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
it's lucky you and some of the other plebs on here calling for Wilkins' head after one game weren't in charge of the club in August 2000 otherwise you'd have to have sacked Micky Adams having lost 2-0 to Southend in the first game of the season. Especially considering that the season before we finished mid-table and had a mediocre campaign AND after 'wasting' all that cash on Bobby Zamora!

Get the facts right please. The season before we had a 14 match unbeaten league run with 8 wins and 6 draws , so there was real signs of something special about to happen, 3500 went to Southend including me and were chanting bring on the Champions before the kick off, we lost but the chants proved to be right as we won the league by 6 clear points, Wilkins has done nothing in a year to suggest he will bring anything to the club except relegation.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Get the facts right please. The season before we had a 14 match unbeaten league run with 8 wins and 6 draws , so there was real signs of something special about to happen, 3500 went to Southend including me and were chanting bring on the Champions before the kick off, we lost but the chants proved to be right as we won the league by 6 clear points, Wilkins has done nothing in a year to suggest he will bring anything to the club except relegation.

Wilkins isn't getting sacked - deal with it.

Oh, sorry, I forgot - you can't.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Alan its taken you an incredible amount of time to get involved, whats going on ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wilkins isn't getting sacked - deal with it.

Oh, sorry, I forgot - you can't.

Al, could you see ANY circumstances that Wilkins would ever get sacked, I mean div 4 football, conference football or should he always keep his job because " he is Brighton through and through ", " he is a nice bloke ", " he is learning his trade ", " the youngsters will come good eventually "

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What a bunch of IDIOTS.

Sack him for losing (unluckily by all accounts) at a ground Albion NEVER win at...

Yeah THAT makes sense.

He has less money than McGhee and a smaller squad. Give the man a break.

I would not even think about sacking him until Christmas.

Sorry but I'm judging him after 41 games in charge with a 46% loss record.

Something bettter improve and sharpish if he's going to keep his job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here