• LET HIM TAKE US DOWN

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We always blame the ref when we lose, somewhat tedious now as the real issue is perhaps we are not good enough

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
sorry but you wilkins out crowd are very boring...... give him a chance for heavens sake..... it was one game yesterday..... poor ref decisions cost us dear....

i think wilkins will turn it round..... one game does not a season make...

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
sorry but you wilkins out crowd are very boring...... give him a chance for heavens sake..... it was one game yesterday..... poor ref decisions cost us dear....

It depends if it is 5 games lost in a row which happened three times last season.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Er , did Wilkins take over 1 weeks ago I am confused, he has had 40 league games now not 1 and has won 12 and lost 19 and had 2 , 5 match losing runs and a 6 match losing run, if he hopeless utterly hopeless as I stated all along, I love this club as much as anyone else and he is a disaster unfolding before our eye

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I'll give Wendy five games at least. I thought yesterday, we played to many long balls to Revell and Forster, our midfield was totally non-existant yesterday and we look very weak in this area. we definitely need creative midfielder in there or we'll struggle once again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We can and have attracted top quality managers at BHAFC with the Withdean factor, Adams, Coppell, Taylor, McGhee, ok 3 of them went to bigger and better things and the other one's sacking was the worst decision for a generation and he is now ripping up the Scottish Premiership so why not now ?. Wilkins is it has to be said now the cheap option, that is the only earthly explanation for offering a guy totally out of his depth a 3 year contract. If Wilkins stays all season WE WILL GO DOWN. Of that I am 100% sure. We just about survived last year due to a decent away record but if we struggle on the road , his woeful inadequacies especially at home with the 2nd worst home record in the history of the club and the worst 12 match sequence of 1 win 4 draws and 7 defeats in the 100 year history of the club it will be clear for all to see and we will be playing Div 4 football next season.

In a way it would be the best thing if we lost 5 in a row at the start and got rid to start again and get Chapman to take over with aview to getting a proper manager in and Chapman stepping into the no 2 role. Actually something like we had at the start of last season.

This is not because of 1 loss but the worst football we have seen for a generation in the 2nd half of last season by Wilkins side with excuse excuse excuse and excuse. No doubt if we go down it will be the referee's collective fault and nothing to do with Wilkins incredible shortcomings.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Uncle S you know so much and have so much experience you ought to do all Albion fans a favour. Drop Wilkins a line and offer to meet him so that you can give him the benefit of your so valuable knowledge. THEN MAYBE WE WILL AT LONG LAST BE SPARED THE REPETITIVE AND OH SO BORING CRAP THAT YOU INSIST ON SUBJECTING US TO.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle S you know so much and have so much experience you ought to do all Albion fans a favour. Drop Wilkins a line and offer to meet him so that you can give him the benefit of your so valuable knowledge. THEN MAYBE WE WILL AT LONG LAST BE SPARED THE REPETITIVE AND OH SO BORING CRAP THAT YOU INSIST ON SUBJECTING US TO.

I would do a better job as BHAFC manager than Wilkins

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and the worst 12 match sequence of 1 win 4 draws and 7 defeats in the 100 year history of the club it will be clear for all to see and we will be playing Div 4 football next season.

Eh? I remember 12 straight defeats not that long ago. Get angry, have an opinion but don't just plain lie or make things up please US :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'll give Wendy five games at least. I thought yesterday, we played to many long balls to Revell and Forster, our midfield was totally non-existant yesterday and we look very weak in this area. we definitely need creative midfielder in there or we'll struggle once again.

i agree we still need a more creative midfielder (personally i would've bought Reid on earlier as i think he could be key ) but don't you think you are being abit harsh about a non -existent midfield , personally i was suprised just how well they did all things considering - it wasn't a bad team performance at all and it now looks and feels like a team , a unit!

but yeah a couple of heads for backup would be nice but after yesterday i feel it is not as urgent as i first thought.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think it's more like professional footballers not wanting to go somewhere where there's no ground and no proper training facilities.

Just a thought.

Fork Me

More like we won't pay the going rate. Clubs like Colchester, Southend and Luton don't have a problem getting decent players to sign for them and none of them have great facilities do they?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
More like we won't pay the going rate. Clubs like Colchester, Southend and Luton don't have a problem getting decent players to sign for them and none of them have great facilities do they?

No, but none of them are losing over £8,000 a game.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No, but none of them are losing over £8,000 a game.

You don't KNOW that though do you. It's a very fine balance I'm sure to spend enough to improve the team that in turn will put bums on seats, without being seen as careless with money. A succesfull and entertaining Albion will play to full houses though. Somewhere down the line the club are going to have to start investing in the team. If they can't manage that I doubt they'll be able to fund raise a stadium, After all a successsfull team is essential in a new stadium.The team has been sold off and run down for 5 years now. The losses have quite a bit to do with that I'm sure. If Falmer doesn't get any further delays from FPC I will be very disappointed if the directors don't speculate a little and spend a bit on the team. At least give DW a sporting chance like Adams and Coppell had with decent budgets. It seems more and more that it wasn't McGhee unable to get players to come here and more that he wasn't actually backed in being able to compete for them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eh? I remember 12 straight defeats not that long ago. Get angry, have an opinion but don't just plain lie or make things up please US :thumbsup:

You are wrong I am talking about 12 HOME games sequence not 12 matches in total HOME matches

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Send me your CV by PM and I will personally give it to Dick Knight when I see him later in the week.

Please can I have an address to send my CV as I would be very interested in the job.

Regards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here