Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Is Everyone Feeling After The Grand Tour?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Washed out. Had to get up early this morning to go and put a fence up on one of our lakes, then went to the gym to try and shake myself into life. Didn’t work :laugh: Bit of low-stress non-league football in the sun this afternoon and a couple of pints in order I think.
Hang on you aren’t getting away with that….”one of our lakes”….i’ve a puddle in the back garden, but only because it’s rained….how many lakes have you got? Should I be kneeling whilst typing this 👀

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You did well getting time off. A friend of mine was ranting big time because his daughter had not been allowed time off school yet he saw one of her teachers at the match!
I no longer work full time, so I can choose to go where i want, whenever I want. After 31 years teaching I feel I have done my time.

But I am being offered a lot of cover work at a school I am contracted to (in a zero hours kind of way) so no agency fees and I get paid properly for what I do.

The freedom is wonderful.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Feel quite emotional at the result, where our club has come from, the occasion and being able to share it with my son and so many friends and acquaintances (many not seen for some time) and simply seeing so many happy Albion supporters having such a great time in a great place.
I’ll probably feel emotional again when the credit card bill arrives.
This, word for word

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I no longer work full time, so I can choose to go where i want, whenever I want. After 31 years teaching I feel I have done my time.

But I am being offered a lot of cover work at a school I am contracted to (in a zero hours kind of way) so no agency fees and I get paid properly for what I do.

The freedom is wonderful.
I work through my own company, I tell clients I'm not available and that's it. Wonderful freedom, BUT I'm so busy that I can't really afford the time it takes so am knackered from the trip and having to work like a nutter to keep up prior to doing it again in Athens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here