Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Is Everyone Feeling After The Grand Tour?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Washed out. Had to get up early this morning to go and put a fence up on one of our lakes, then went to the gym to try and shake myself into life. Didn’t work :laugh: Bit of low-stress non-league football in the sun this afternoon and a couple of pints in order I think.

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, I’ve just done that (my account, not yours) and f**k me.

Anyone want to buy a 17 year old student with a penchant for curry, fast food and football matches?
boy for sale.png

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I’m sitting in the departure lounge at Schiphol at the moment. My flight leaves at 7.00, to Stansted. Then it’s a drive back to Brighton.

I am approaching the stage where I’d say I was broken.

And I can’t stop, because a mate from Sheffield is arriving at my house before I do, and will expect me to go out with him when I get home. He’s in the away end tomorrow, so there’ll be pre and post match entertainment then as well.

Then I’m teaching Y4 children on Monday.

It’s getting silly.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Concur with what others are saying about it not being cheap. I did a grand on food and drink over 2 days.

Probably 8 hours sleep in total over 3 days but back raring to go in London tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Feeling pretty good. Mrs T stocked me up with delicious vittles for when I got back last night. All set for tomorrow :thumbsup:

theboybilly

Absolutely shattered,so much so that I had to forgo the post-match celebrations and just head for my hotel and G&Ts in my room.

But most of all a very special thank you to every Brighton & Hove Albion supporter, every member of stadium staff, police and indeed the Dutch people in general for going out of their way to help this doddery old bloke find his way to and from bars, to the stadium and safely back. A memorable experience made so much easier by you all. Thank you every single one of you

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m sitting in the departure lounge at Schiphol at the moment. My flight leaves at 7.00, to Stansted. Then it’s a drive back to Brighton.

And I can’t stop, because a mate from Sheffield is arriving at my house before I do, and will expect me to go out with him when I get home. He’s in the away end tomorrow, so there’ll be pre and post match entertainment then as well.

It’s getting silly.
At least you’ll have some tales for story time

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got a 9.10 flight back yesterday and felt fine. Today is a different story- was in Amsterdam around 40 hours and only slept about 5 of those. But as others have said- wouldn’t want it any other way and got to be done as may never happen again.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

It’s getting silly.
You did well getting time off. A friend of mine was ranting big time because his daughter had not been allowed time off school yet he saw one of her teachers at the match!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was just walking upstairs with a front light end cap in one hand, one of these,

lezyne-ersatzkappe-gummi-fuer-ktv-front-und-ruecklichter.jpg

and some licorice allsorts in the other.

Yes I did and no I didn't realise immediately.
The teeth marks in the cap would suggest the answer to the OP's initial question is:-

Still tired.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Only just back in Sussex and got another game in a few hours, this European tour is taking it out of me!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Feel quite emotional at the result, where our club has come from, the occasion and being able to share it with my son and so many friends and acquaintances (many not seen for some time) and simply seeing so many happy Albion supporters having such a great time in a great place.
I’ll probably feel emotional again when the credit card bill arrives.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
The atmosphere tomorrow is going to be next level shit. Judging by tonight's plane home and all the messages on various groups, everyone is broken. Never mind the fact we have about 4 players left, the fanbase is a mess!

What a fab few days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here