Votes: 39 26.5%

Votes: 14 9.5%

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have a lovely wife and two terrific teenage lads. Still fit enough, approaching 44, to play football and cricket at a reasonable level. Work isn't especially stimulating, but I've been there almost 20 years, I'm good at it, it pays a fair wage, and they are pretty accommodating regards time off, etc.

Life is pretty good. We all have bad days at work, stupid fallings-out with partners, days when the kids bicker constantly, but it's all just petty nonsense.

If you and your family are healthy, with a roof over your head and a secure income, your need to remind yourself, more often than any of us do, just how lucky you are.

I may have had a drink.

Well that's moved me down to a 3.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Oh.

Sorry Meado. That really wasn't the intention!

Only joshing, Hans. Your joy didn't render me hopeless. I was only really in the slightest moody thanks to going to an appointment in Madrid yesterday, and all of a sudden panicking completely, in spite of the fact that i didn't know virtually any of the words being spoken, my girlfriend, being Spanish, of course uttering continuously with sense. I knew the theme of the dialogue, and feared, so suddenly, that i was about to faint, which i didn't, that i seemed to look to persuade myself to topple from the chair to land shamefully, and poo-pantishly, on a cold, off-white, clinical floor. I found my nerve once more without the terror being noticed, or at least mentioned, by my chick or the possible medical professional across the desk, but remained silent, as is my wont in public in other countries in which i hope a permanent charitable smirk will be enough for me not to be attacked.
:)
Anyway, i'm alright now. And am pleased for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here