Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about tomorrow?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I really like the fact that in our entire matchday squads - there's not been a player that deserves overall criticism. Everyone has played solidly over the first quarter , none of the scapegoat crap.

D

Deleted member 2719

It's unBEARable.

images (1).jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Mixture between apprehensive and excited.

Would like to see what Mr Hughton is calling for according to the Argus - a comfortable win by more than just the one goal, but am balancing that with the "still half expecting the shock away win" syndrome.

But I've got a ticket for 'er indoors for tomorrow as well - Southampton STH who is also beginning to catch some of the Seagulls stuff - asked by text if we could get her a ticket while I was on the way home on Tuesday.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My first game this season, I'm nearly pee'ing my pants!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Let the Pointer Sisters do the talking.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Balls out excited. I think the Bobby factor has kicked in as well now. Goals from off the Bench.

Would like to see Hemed get on the scoresheet as, but goals are coming from all over at the moment, so there is no real pressure on him.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am the Mayor of Excitedville, Arizona. Particularly as we should have Mr LuaLua and Mr Murphy back in the squad. As well as Zamora hitting the back of the net like a f**king rocket, it's been great to see Crofty back in action.

I think tomorrow is actually a really important game. We have some tough fixtures coming up between now and Christmas, so three points in the bag needed to give us a bit more of a cushion.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I can't beleive we're not getting better crowds... I know they're great for this division, but I would have expected more buzz locally.

I can agree with this.

Even though the crowd was 23k on Tuesday night, it looked more like 15K on player highlights. I have never seen so many empty seats. (Don't get to see many games though)

Bizarre when we were so poor last season.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Currently sat in the disabled toilet at work, having one of my all too regular splatty reactions to the Friday morning egg roll club I am a veggie member of - I wonder what they do to the eggs in this cafe weekly that causes a different outcack to the eggs I eat at home - but in spite of the mild bumhole burning, I am righteously thrilled about tomorrow and giving a team a thorough enough beating.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Currently sat in the disabled toilet at work, having one of my all too regular splatty reactions to the Friday morning egg roll club I am a veggie member of - I wonder what they do to the eggs in this cafe weekly that causes a different outcack to the eggs I eat at home - but in spite of the mild bumhole burning, I am righteously thrilled about tomorrow and giving a team a thorough enough beating.

Well, that's the "post of the day" competition won.

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
I'm excited but even more so about next Saturday at Reading with a big following, the day after I get back form Berlin. 2 wins and I'll be doing Lua Lua cartwheels (or whatever they're called)!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Sounds stupid but I think I am more nervous than excited.

I'd go along with this, I think it's the whole unbeaten thing.
The same. I expect the win but there is always the chance 1 decision can change the game and go against us.

We need an early goal to settle us down and hopefully go on a rampage. Saying that I don't think Preston will be quite the roll over many are expecting them to be after their 3 - 0 away win on Tuesday.

Their cofidence will be high and they have the chance to be the first team to take our unbeaten status away.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The same. I expect the win but there is always the chance 1 decision can change the game and go against us.

We need an early goal to settle us down and hopefully go on a rampage. Saying that I don't think Preston will be quite the roll over many are expecting them to be after their 3 - 0 away win on Tuesday.

Their cofidence will be high and they have the chance to be the first team to take our unbeaten status away.

This is a point worth making - every opposition will be up for this until we lose one. I also don't think other teams are frightened of us yet because we haven't battered anyone and just been quietly going about our business and not making any real headlines - they're playing us thinking we must be beatable, we're only little old Brighton who were sh*t last season.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here