Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about tomorrow?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any news of LuaLua? I may missed it? Hoping he's back soon as this is the sort of game he could make a real difference in.

Still out.

I'm assuming March and Rosenior will continue and Murphy will be on the bench.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Sorry to disappoint, but my friend is coming tomorrow and every game he has attended in the last couple of years has been a 0-0 draw - he is a MASSIVE jinx.

Despite this, I am BUZZING

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I decided early on last season to approach games in a state of zen. I am not going to get wound up by the poverty of our performances - I am going to try and just enjoy what I can in the games, meeting friends, and having a pint or two. This was sorely tested by say, Millwall at home - but even that turned into an epic evening.

This season I am a bit flummoxed. I do not understand our position at all. I am so more more pleased than I thought I would ever be about Zamora. He has lifted the entire place.

So getting pretty excited. Although every bone in my body tells me (as before Rotherham and Bristol City) this is where the run ends. But why should it ? Flummoxed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm actually pleased to be ridiculously busy with work today as it means my mind is largely off the excitement. If I wasn't busy I may well be posting the Friday drinking thread already.

(Which reminds me - I drank all the cider you left, but I have since bought it back)

When you do, put me down for a load of Craft Beers at a poker night. I'll be busy trying to win everyone's money again like I did last month :)

Meanwhile, I am as excited as a puppy with a new toy squeaky bone, AND a sausage AND a cat to chase AND two dicks about tomorrow's game, If it wasn't for the prospect of beer and poker I'd probably be willing to undergo time travel to 2pm tomorrow.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Still out.

I'm assuming March and Rosenior will continue and Murphy will be on the bench.

I understand this is how Hughton will probably go, but I would start with Murphy, who is far more dangerous than either of those 2. The really exciting option would be March and Murphy.

Late decision to go (decorating will keep) and tickets for Youngest Potting and I purchased for East Stand. Her first chance to see (hopefully) Bobby Z in action - can he make it three games in a row?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Strangely calm about it.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I understand this is how Hughton will probably go, but I would start with Murphy, who is far more dangerous than either of those 2. The really exciting option would be March and Murphy.

Given Rosenior was a doubt for Tuesday, with fatigue/slight injury, I wouldn't actually be suprised if Murphy did start.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very excited. And a teensy weensy bit nervous.

I want to be extremely excited, but after the grim offerings last season, I don't dare get too carried away. I'm still having to pinch myself over what's happening this season so far.

Unfortunately, there's a few on here who couldn't get excited if we were to win the Champions League final 10-0!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm always nervous and need to celebrate a goal to relax. However, I am looking forward to it immensely and hope my three boys get to see a live Bobby goal. Currently in a Laserquest in Ashford for my youngest's birthday party. The entrance to the shooting zone has two letters stencilled onto it - a "B" and a "Z". I think I'm going to take that as an omen......

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
128745149642828512.jpg

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I'd feel a lot happier about it if The King wasn't suspended. I don't feel confident that we have a direct replacement in either Crofts or Ince.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here