Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How does this happen anywhere (let alone in Croydon)?

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Hi Bushy/Alfred :wave:

No, it certainly wouldnt have been investigated as a racial incident, unless the attack was specifically racial. This was a nasty little selfish girl. Nothing racist about her actions. Just a nasty little girl, but of course, you know that.
To try and push the fantasy that just by assaulting somebody of a different race makes the attack racist is silly. As you know.
i will categorically state that the attack would not have happened if the old girl had been black, and ill give you very short odds that there would be a racially aggravated element added to the charges had the attack been white on black.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i will categorically state that the attack would not have happened if the old girl had been black, and ill give you very short odds that there would be a racially aggravated element added to the charges had the attack been white on black.

I will categorically state youre talking bollocks bushy.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
daveinprague;7145964[B said:
]No need. As you know, I have a GF, but with circumstances.
Why you banned this time?
i don't ''know'' anything , and IF this is true , why the need to go on a dating site as recently as you have ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
i don't ''know'' anything , and IF this is true , why the need to go on a dating site as recently as you have ?

As you do know, my GF is a muslim. She lives with her family. Opportunities to be together alone are fairly restricted. Im not a monk.
Genuinly asking what you were banned for still. Was it something daft or something serious?

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
As you do know, my GF is a muslim. She lives with her family. Opportunities to be together alone are fairly restricted. Im not a monk.
Genuinly asking what you were banned for still. Was it something daft or something serious?
Ah, so the ''alcohol drinking, mini skirt wearing '' muslim girlfriend who works in your bar, cant come to your flat then ? shame after the great lengths youve gone to to convince us how easily these not so strict muslims like your girlfriend, , fit in to western culture , must be a bit of a bind having a relationship with someone who is treated like a 12 year old.

Jan 30, 2008
Ah, so the ''alcohol drinking, mini skirt wearing '' muslim girlfriend who works in your bar, cant come to your flat then ? shame after the great lengths youve gone to to convince us how easily these not so strict muslims like your girlfriend, , fit in to western culture , must be a bit of a bind having a relationship with someone who is treated like a 12 year old.
:bowdown:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Where has anyone said, it's not her fault? To be given a referral order she has to plead guilty.

The youth offending team will look into all aspects of the case, and let the court know. The judge will then decide the punishment.
It's possible that the girl has been physically abused at home & only knows how to lash out with her fists. I wouldn't like to say until I knew more details, and we're not going to get that, because she's a youth.

I do believe that putting a 14 year old in detention with hardened youngsters of 17/18 in a YOI, is only going to make her worse.
TAKE HER ALONG AND SHOW HER WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!! that way she can make her own mind up there and then if she likes it???
regards
DR

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• 12196265_911158062253097_2473351705311223679_n.jpg
    12196265_911158062253097_2473351705311223679_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 59

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here