Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ? 8th May

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Very Good

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Good

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Average

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 26.2%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 84 50.0%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The weekend you said he had been seen is not being investigated by the Police

No it wont, because the facebook or twitter post you believed was made up.
Why dont you post the extract about Stanley on here.......if you can find it.

Desperation. I posted that Cummings had been seen in Durham visiting his parents with you said was unsubstantiated rubbish. Now the police are investigating him for it. The date is immaterial because he may have gone two or three times, but that is conjecture.
The same source said Johnson Snr travelled to see his new grandson.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Desperation. I posted that Cummings had been seen in Durham visiting his parents with you said was unsubstantiated rubbish. Now the police are investigating him for it. The date is immaterial because he may have gone two or three times, but that is conjecture.

Desperate and economical with the truth as always.
Try and follow a conversation if you can.

You said on the 13th May

Stanley Johnson travelling up from Somerset to see his new grandson, and Dominic Cummings visiting his parents in Durham. Both done last weekend.

Ie the weekend 9th 10th May
I asked you

Didnt see any news outlets reporting that about last weekend.
Link?

Ie the Weekend 9th 10th May

The Police are not involved regarding the weekend you were talking about.

The same source said Johnson Snr travelled to see his new grandson.

why wont you post the source?

Liars dont go to heaven

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
@iamsimonyoung Twitter

Saw Dominic Cummings in Durham 10th May.

Then post the tweet Pinocchio,of him saying he saw Cummings in Durham, unlike you not to do that anyway.
This will be your same reputable sauce then,that you were reluctant to share,about Stanley travelling to see his grandchild.(and not some random prick on twitter)
Does he live in Durham then?

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Then post the tweet Pinocchio,of him saying he saw Cummings in Durham, unlike you not to do that anyway.
This will be your same reputable sauce then,that you were reluctant to share,about Stanley travelling to see his grandchild.(and not some random prick on twitter)
Does he live in Durham then?

I cannot post tweets from my Ipad but I will in the morning.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
looking forward to the "evidence" of Stanley travelling to see his grandchild and this bloke seeing Cummings in Durham on may 10th.

But it would appear that the rumours on Twitter (I've read them back them) of Cummings being in Durham were true.

In retrospect these rumours weren't the product of some "random prick" on Twitter, but gleaned from the rumours that were swirling round newspapers at the time.

No 10 knew the newspapers were on to them since journalists were obviously monitoring Cummings' house in London after he literally ran away from number 10. This lead to Number 10 giving a statement that Cummings was actually at home, whilst his wife authored a story in the Spectator implying the same. Clearly not the most important story at the time and the press very rarely applying a sense of social responsibility held the story back.

Number 10 were hoping the story had gone away, but unfortunately someone had made a complaint to the Police after spotting Cummings. I suspect the tip off of that complaint triggered the story.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
But it would appear that the rumours on Twitter (I've read them back them) of Cummings being in Durham were true.

In retrospect these rumours weren't the product of some "random prick" on Twitter, but gleaned from the rumours that were swirling round newspapers at the time.

No 10 knew the newspapers were on to them since journalists were obviously monitoring Cummings' house in London after he literally ran away from number 10. This lead to Number 10 giving a statement that Cummings was actually at home, whilst his wife authored a story in the Spectator implying the same. Clearly not the most important story at the time and the press very rarely applying a sense of social responsibility held the story back.

Number 10 were hoping the story had gone away, but unfortunately someone had made a complaint to the Police after spotting Cummings. I suspect the tip off of that complaint triggered the story.

I havnt seen any reputable reports of Cummings being in Durham on may 10th......actually i havnt seen any dodgy reports of Cummings being seen in Durham on may 10th either.
Never mind, TB has a tweet of a bloke who actually saw Cummings in Durham may 10th and her same source knows Stanley travelled to see his grandchild the same weekend.
The truth will be revealed tomorrow apparently .......from a non ipad device.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I havnt seen any reputable reports of Cummings being in Durham on may 10th......actually i havnt seen any dodgy reports of Cummings being seen in Durham on may 10th either.
Never mind, TB has a tweet of a bloke who saw Cummings in Durham may 10th and her same source knows Stanley travelled to see his grandchild the same weekend.
The truth will be revealed tomorrow apparently from a non ipad device.

I'm not sure what your beef is. Rumours were swirling about Cummings being in Durham on Twitter and they have been proved correct. In a sea of complete bollocks, this grain of single use plastic was correct.

Digging down into the details on when is now somewhat irrelevant.

You have clearly lost the game and am now attempting to convince us all that you "won the first half".

Go to bed, lick your wounds and come back to fight another day. Look forward to your victory of proving that Stanley Johnson only broke lockdown by buying a newspaper. That victory will be sweet and I will be the first on NSC to congratulate you.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm not sure what your beef is. Rumours were swirling about Cummings being in Durham on Twitter and they have been proved correct. In a sea of complete bollocks, this grain of single use plastic was correct.

Digging down into the details on when is now somewhat irrelevant.

You have clearly lost the game and am now attempting to convince us all that you "won the first half".

Go to bed, lick your wounds and come back to fight another day. Look forward to your victory of proving that Stanley Johnson only broke lockdown by buying a newspaper. That victory will be sweet and I will be the first on NSC to congratulate you.

Again, i havnt seen any of these rumours Cummings was in Durham on May 10th or Stanley travelled to see his grandchild the same weekend. (same source apparently)
Lick my wounds?.....about what? My give a fvckometer is at an all time low about this non story from end of march/beginning of april.....whenever the hell its supposed to be about.
It is the best non story of the year so far though

Look forward to your victory of proving that Stanley Johnson only broke lockdown by buying a newspaper. .

That cant be true. TB has it on good authority he travelled to see his grandson. It was on twitter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Brilliant. The Tory’s and their loyal sympathisers have finally resorted to lying, refusing to answer any questions and declaring it non story. It was only a matter of time before they were well and truly caught in a lie and now they don’t even have the stones to defend it, just lie further and come on here claiming it’s all a non-story. Pretty low, pretty low indeed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
@iamsimonyoung Twitter

Saw Dominic Cummings in Durham 10th May.

My post said gossip and rumour, which it was until Pippa Crerar exposed the Dominic Cummings story yesterday (in two parts)

Beth Rigby has also tweeted the Durham police contradicting Number 10
[tweet]1264287729375948800[/tweet]

[tweet]1259591486523486209[/tweet]

[tweet]1259470770750849026[/tweet]

[tweet]1260317144828588033[/tweet]

[tweet]1260277091154702338[/tweet]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A 2nd Tory MP has now called for Cummings to resign - Simon Hoare of Dorset.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Press conference delayed by an hour. Is Boris coming out of hiding now ?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Boris just machine gunned himself in the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here