Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you make a living?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
IT network consultant... currently contracting at a large company that will have their name emblazoned on the BHA shirts next season as well as on the stadium walls.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What a stupid self-aggrandising post, who really cares if you are in law; one can only surmise you are overly impressed with yourself. The British legal system is a corrupt sham with judges adjudicating with no authority and not understanding what common law really is, or applying it and anyone involved should keep it low profile. If this really was a selfless post, offer the less financially endowed members of NSC free advice. Before I get abuse, this does not include me.

Did we stub our 'ickle toe getting out of bed this morning or something ?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Can any of the lawyers here help a fellow albion fan with work experience, I'm currently a second year student:blush::angel:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm a Video Producer and Director (and part time editor). I do mostly corporate stuff but I get to go to some cool places - I'm currently in Barcelona having just met Sameul L. Jackson, Snoop Dogg and Ben Stiller. It can be a tough job but days like this make it VERY worth it.

View attachment 44184

I guess you employ a decent lighting engineer for the moving pictures

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here