Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you feel about Albion’s January transfers?

How do you feel about Albion’s January transfer business

• Total voters

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It's all well and good keeping hold of Bissouma, Maupay, Trossard and Macallister but all have 18 months left. If they don't sign by the summer, reality is that they are off which is the core of the midfield and attack. I'd take 2 out 4 signing extended contracts if offered now.

Sad to see Dan Burn go and hard to get excited by players who get loaned straight out.

My main concern is that the forward progress we've made could go backwards this summer given the contract situations.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
A little underwhelmed but generally ok with it.

Give it a few hours though until Naylor has pushed the inevitable club PR about it being an incredible window because we've turned down a £35 bid for Bissouma, kept Lamptey and Webster, signed a striker and made our second highest ever sale and I'll be even more underwhelmed I suspect.

Be nice if they announce a new deal for Ashworth.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely 5 or 6 Juventus players are coming our way. Everyone else seems to be filling their boots from The Old Lady. What is that fire sale all about?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone not chilled needs to take their head out of the toilet bowel, or their children's nanny's growler. ???

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’m torn between disappointment that, once again, we haven’t bolstered our forward options with a player we will see this season (not that I expected to see an incoming striker, it’s the hope that kills you I suppose), and satisfaction that we managed to keep hold of Bissouma and Lamptey.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not without more firepower it isn't.

And until such time as we start to invest some serious money in a quality striker or strikers, it never will be.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
And yet Brighton are ninth, while Burnley are rock bottom of the table....

It's ALMOST as if bringing A.N Other striker in wouldn't be the solution :shrug:

And yet every newspaper ,radio station ,tv station ,expert ,x players all say Brighton need a striker to put away all these chances we create :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Happy. Nothing was needed and nothing came. The current squad is nowhere near its peak yet.

Another attacking option would have been welcome but its no biggie.

And yet every newspaper ,radio station ,tv station ,expert ,x players all say Brighton need a striker to put away all these chances we create :shrug:

Yeah they talk a lot dont they

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

There are none so blind as those who will not see.............

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Best thing about the transfer window is that it is over and it will be another six months until we see the likes of "Zebedee" and "bw2" again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m torn between disappointment that, once again, we haven’t bolstered our forward options with a player we will see this season (not that I expected to see an incoming striker, it’s the hope that kills you I suppose), and satisfaction that we managed to keep hold of Bissouma and Lamptey.

Undav? Bet we see him as early as Spuds :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here