Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you assess Ben White, so far?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Bielsa may not stay at Leeds beyond this season, in fact I would say that is more than likely.

And he won't go to to a "bigger club" if he goes anywhere else at all..

Bigger club :lolol:

So ultimately you've got someone that'll eff off when shit comes to shove.

I predict you won't be on this board come new year when your honeymoon period goes tit's up.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Can’t we do the decent thing and rename this dumb thread?

It’s grossly unfair on a very talented young player who is still learning his trade in elite football. Let’s back the lad, it’s fantastic for our club to have exciting talent like this.

Agreed, I called for this thread to be binned days ago, all it does is attract dickhead opposition fans perpetuating some fantasy that Ben isn’t playing well. Change the title, bin it or lock it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bielsa may not stay at Leeds beyond this season, in fact I would say that is more than likely. That is how he is, he never stays anywhere long. He gets bored, frustrated. He seeks pastures new.

But we won't be angry or bitter about it. He has transformed the club and we will be forever grateful for the legacy. He is one of a kind. Totally unique. And he won't go to to a "bigger club" if he goes anywhere else at all. He will go to a club (big or small) that speaks to him, that gets him, (somewhere in the world) and good luck to them and to him.

We love Bielsa and Bielsa loves Leeds. It isn't like a normal club and manager relationship, but a love affair. You will laugh, you will sneer. But then how could you understand at all? Who could love Graham Potter? It is laughable.

I think Graham Potter is almost universally adored and respected down here. I personally wouldn't change him for any Premier League Manager with the possible exception of Guardiola

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I said this would happen – player makes huge step up from Championship to PL and gets slated for his performances.

It's FAR too early to judge if he's 'good enough'. He might be, he might not be. If he isn't, there's every chance that he will improve.

For now, just leave him be :shrug:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I said this would happen – player makes huge step up from Championship to PL and gets slated for his performances.

It's FAR too early to judge if he's 'good enough'. He might be, he might not be. If he isn't, there's every chance that he will improve.

For now, just leave him be :shrug:

He’s not. Read the thread. It’s just a couple of bellends.

I’d wager 90% of NSC are fully supporting Ben and delighted to have him at our club. That’s why this thread needs or be renamed or binned.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just to add to the weight of what the 99% are saying.

Albion fans are delighted with how Ben White has adapted the Premier League and there's every reason for us to believe he'll go on to have a great career at the top level.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ben White - Analysis and discussion

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Bielsa may not stay at Leeds beyond this season, in fact I would say that is more than likely. That is how he is, he never stays anywhere long. He gets bored, frustrated. He seeks pastures new.

But we won't be angry or bitter about it.

Do you remember that player your lot borrowed last season? Perhaps you & other Leeds fans were saying at the time:

White may not stay at Leeds beyond this season, in fact I would say that is more than likely [Brighton have refused the option to buy, so clearly rate him & want their player back]. That is how it is with loans - the player doesn't stay long. He'll learn, gain experience. He'll return to pastures old.

But we won't be angry or bitter about it.​

???

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He’s not. Read the thread. It’s just a couple of bellends.

I’d wager 90% of NSC are fully supporting Ben and delighted to have him at our club. That’s why this thread needs or be renamed or binned.

That's what I mean. I predicted that , as per, some twunt will come on here and start moaning about him. And the rest would tell the truth!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

But we won't be angry or bitter about it. He has transformed the club and we will be forever grateful for the legacy. He is one of a kind. Totally unique. And he won't go to to a "bigger club" if he goes anywhere else at all. He will go to a club (big or small) that speaks to him, that gets him, (somewhere in the world) and good luck to them and to him.

We love Bielsa and Bielsa loves Leeds. It isn't like a normal club and manager relationship, but a love affair. You will laugh, you will sneer. But then how could you understand at all? Who could love Graham Potter? It is laughable.

What a load of old BOLLOCKS. He's got a track record of flouncing off every couple of years. Tick tock.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville

Well, that hit a raw nerve, didn't it? How about a response to my central point - that your players will revert to their previous level post-Bielsa?

Anyway, I'm off to laugh and sneer, because I can never understand. Simpleton that I am, I tend to think that managers and coaches are employees who are ultimately expendable, as Bielsa has proved to be elsewhere. No doubt somewhere in cyberspace there are plenty of fan message boards with Basque, French and Spanish versions of "We love Bielsa and Bielsa loves [fill in name of club]". I'm sure they're not angry or bitter about it now though.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm delighted with him. Enjoy him while you can is my advice. As by the end of the season a top 6 side will be in with a huge bid.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

There's lovely, Really pleased for you.

Aint love grand?

Hope it lasts for you, so you don't revert back to being a lovesick basketcase too soon.

Imagine, without Bielsa there is a chance you will only qualify for the Europa League.

Sorry . . . too soon?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I'm delighted with him. Enjoy him while you can is my advice. As by the end of the season a top 6 side will be in with a huge bid.

Which we'll reject as we always do :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here