Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How big is Mitoma back in Japan

It seems not only Japanese football fans but also Japanese celebrities are visiting Brighton's football stadium to see Mitoma and Brighton's games. This 29 old girl is a celebrity famous for her big breasts :rolleyes:. Japanese football media keep reporting Mitoma related news and some are not related to football itself at all. One of the news that Japanese football media were reporting yesterday was "the big breast girl was visiting UK to see Mitoma's game"🤣

Here is the link of her pictures🤣
l_rmfig1025-6.jpg

D4CbXIoUwAApRoP.jpg:large

This is like something from NSC Classic.

Had you just mentioned it without providing the photos the :needpics: could have been used.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
You’re comparing us with the Shane Duffy/Katie Price era :laugh:

Whenever I see American celebrities like Kim Kardashian, I feel "Majority people from Western countries" really like women with this big breasts and hips?. I feel her hips and breasts are way too big 🤣

The Japanese celebrity is NOT a very famous actress, but I like her in that she is "natural" in every aspect, including how she behaves. I mean, she is NOT behaving like "I'm a celebrity". Mitoma was big in Japan already 2 years ago or so (not as big as what he is now, though), so I assume some big celebrity girls must be interested in Mitoma, but he chose to get married with a girl from his university (he got married last year). I like his down to earth personality as well.

This is like something from NSC Classic.

Had you just mentioned it without providing the photos the :needpics: could have been used.

Haha.

She has Youtube channel too. In one of her Youtube videos, she is making Umeshu. I have friends from Western countries (including UK). Most of them like Umeshu.

About Umeshu : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umeshu

Her Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/@miwako_kakei/videos

Last edited:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Might currently slipped down just behind the Japanese baseball team.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Might currently slipped down just behind the Japanese baseball team.

World Baseball Classic was being held this month and Japan defeated USA in the final this week. All nationwide tv channels were noisy reporting about baseball related news from morning till night this week. Japan is a "baseball country", rather than a football country and Ohtani is 10 times bigger than Mitoma here in Japan. I assume most people in this forum don't know Ohtani. He is "Baseball Messi". I want Japanese Football Messi, not Baseball Messi :rolleyes:. Among young Japanese people, football is more popular and I'm happy about it;)

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Like the World Cup final with Messi & Mbappe, Ohtani struck out his Los Angeles Angels teammate from the USA team to win the game.

World Baseball Classic was being held this month and Japan defeated USA in the final this week. All nationwide tv channels were noisy reporting about baseball related news from morning till night this week. Japan is a "baseball country", rather than a football country and Ohtani is 10 times bigger than Mitoma here in Japan. I assume most people in this forum don't know Ohtani. He is "Baseball Messi". I want Japanese Football Messi, not Baseball Messi :rolleyes:. Among young Japanese people, football is more popular and I'm happy about it;)

Is this the game we played at primary school?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here