Hoskins to Bournemouth - allegedly a fee has been agreed [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
AFCB here - I would be suprised too boys!

Could be good for you though...you must have someone good coming in??

They better be bloody good then! If WH goes to you & stays off the treatment table, I reckon he'll be a success. I'd like the lad to stay tbh, but if not - I hope he's a big hit for y'all.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Surely before we agree a fee, we needed to have sat down with Hoskins to ask him about it? This is shocking.

This club...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This seems very odd. Like most people here, I was looking forward to him being fit and getting a run of games. Maybe Gus thinks Toby will be a better option for the rest of the season

This MUST mean we've got someone lined up to replace him... right?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Additional thought. Maybe we already had enough in the bank to afford Vokes' wages?

Maybe with Vokes, CMS, Barnes, Adgestein Gus feels we have sufficient options up top. Perhaps the money will go on Reyes?

Can we tempt Bournemouth to splash out on Harley too please.

£50 would buy Harley

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The speculation saying that this is to make way for Kitson coming in leaves me feeling quite gloomy.
I just hope this is more bullshit.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Even if we were to let him go, I can't see why he'd go for a loss. It's not like he has made no impact at all. He's been unlucky with injury and seems to have a great positive attitude. Judging by his tweets he doesn't want out either.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hoskins knows nothing about it on twitter i am told.

Im quite excited, if true we must have someone lined up to come in that fits the bill more than Hoskins.

I would have liked to have seen Hoskins more to make a judgement, 1 half of football you cant tell anything

He cant be showing up well in training i guess...

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
His glance on for Buckley's goal was very "quality", he saw Buckley's run and knew exactly what he was doing. Not quite as obvious as Calderon's screamer, it's true. Maybe that's why you missed it.

should have been dealt with by the defender, but the flick was good i admit. he just doesn't seem like a threat at this level, plus he wears UGG BOOTS ffs.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I don't like the way people just get dumped like this in football. It tends to come back to bite you in the arse. He has had injury problems but surely he has shown promise when played and provides us with a bit of Championship experience? Don't care if someone better is coming in, Hoskins will have good reason to feel a bit f***ed off with BHA if this materialises.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Give the guy a chance Gus... B'muff can do one...

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Hoping its Nicky Maaynard coming in. He has seen the light and realised Wigan is a bad move and Gus has pursuaded him that we are going places.

More realisically its Vokes:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports