Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holly Willoughby

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
no shes not gorgeous, no shes not funny, but she is a money grabber, always talking about the luck shes always getting (baby no.2) ... who gives a flying f*** ! surprised she had time do make another one with her schedule !! oh and does she ever see her 'baby no.1' ? BITCH.

I know her (through her dad). She speaks very highly about you too. :laugh:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
See, it's all about opinions. Cheryl absolutely does my head in. So I try to avoid watching anything with her in.
I probably wouldn't bother starting a thread about her though.

snap

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
no shes not gorgeous, no shes not funny, but she is a money grabber, always talking about the luck shes always getting (baby no.2) ... who gives a flying f*** ! surprised she had time do make another one with her schedule !! oh and does she ever see her 'baby no.1' ? BITCH.

I have read no further than the first post, but maybe you could put up a picture of either your wife / girl friend because if you dont think Holly is gorgous, then i am very intrigued to see what you think is.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I love Willoughby, think she is gorgeous and has PROPER curves unlike most stick insects on television mmmmmm.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm with Wilko and Early Doors on this, Willoughby has curves and is what a woman should look like. I'm not saying Cherly Cole's ugly but she's not all that

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
She is a mighty fine looking lady.

Last time I was over, I saw her on Celebrity Mr & Mrs (don't say a word...) and, let me tell you, her husband is punching well above his weight.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here