Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holly Willoughby

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
like i would post a picture of my wife / girlfriend on here ! what kind of jokers are you !

the same jokers that think Holly is actually quite pretty, you made a statement, now just show us what you think is perfection in a female, and that surely has to be the girl you are with............simples,...........just post a pic and it is end of...... once you have posted the photo of the one you love, rest assured, the good folk of NSC will be quite honest with you......just the same as you have been about Holly............(oh and my wife is the one on the left as your looking at my avatar :thumbsup: bit of a dog...sorry :ohmy: but someone has to :thumbsup:) now come on...dont be shy...show us what pure perfection really is an a female....we are all intrigued......

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
i think she is 'pure perfection' ...
cherylcole291208250.jpg
:love:

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Don't know what your post is about........you don't like Holly Willoughby, but post pics of Cheryl Cole? Are you like a bloke I knew back in the 80's who bought cd's by crumpet country singers, just for the pictures on the cover??

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
Don't know what your post is about........you don't like Holly Willoughby, but post pics of Cheryl Cole? Are you like a bloke I knew back in the 80's who bought cd's by crumpet country singers, just for the pictures on the cover??

erm no... if you read the other posts by other users you would see that they are asking what my opinion is of 'pure perfection' is in a female.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wow this thread is quite something isn’t it!

The internet - up there with humanity’s greatest ever achievements…

…being used to save shit like this for all eternity!

Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here