Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holly Willoughby

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have you lived in a dark place without a tv for the past few years?

Do you know what, no, I watch a reasonable amount of TV. But I have never heard of her. That said, I have never watched X Factor, Pop Idol, Strictly Come Dancing, ITV breakfast show, the One Show, Emerdale, Casualty, and I haven't watched Eastenders, Corronation Street or any of those soap programs for about 30 years. I suspect these are the sort of places she may crop up, so explains why I have never heard of her, nor do I know what she does.

Edit: I just looked her up on the internet, much as I thought, I have never watched anything she has ever done, and as I have never read a celebrity magazine (except for once while away on a weekend watching the Albion at Carlisle in 2008) I guess that would explain why I have not heard of her at all.

She does look OK to me though, not a patch on Superwife, but very nice all the same.

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
i dont watch any programmes with her on anymore, thats if i can help it because she loves to present everything

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Turn over? Are you one of the old moaners who write into points of view?

Simple don't like it don't watch it.

Is that your car in your avatar? I would so love one of those, my dream car.

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
Well, actually you DO have a problem. And a fairly big one at that.

You're letting someone with NO RELEVANCE to your life get on your wick in a manner which is totally avoidable. Talk about placing yourself in the way of grief and aggravation.

not classed as a problem to me, i think you have more of a problem with this website... your post count is... 36,034 ... do you do anything else with your life or just sit on here all day saying to people they have problems?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
i dont watch any programmes with her on anymore, thats if i can help it because she loves to present everything

He's right. She's doing Match of the Day this weekend and Working Lunch the week after

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I went to college with her.

About the same time she appeared in this little beauty:

6lNL.jpg

Second from the right.

Now tell me THAT isn't fit.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
yeah so they dont ever have to WORK in their life.

What is wrong with that? I would do that for my kids if I could. One of my mates doesn't work, doesn't need the money.

Instead he gives time to charitys helping out. Not work as he says but even better than taking a job that someone who's family will benefit more from!!!

Selfish ?

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
What is wrong with that? I would do that for my kids if I could. One of my mates doesn't work, doesn't need the money.

Instead he gives time to charitys helping out. Not work as he says but even better than taking a job that someone who's family will benefit more from!!!

Selfish ?

if he doesnt need the money and he helps out charities then thats fair enough, not selfish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here