Holloway no happy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can just see the first post match Interview:

AVB: We played well today, it's always nice when every player including the keeper gets a goal in the first game, the referee did very well to keep the convict, this is how you refer to Auistralians isn't it, on the pitch. Some of the challenges would have been very robust had they got near our players, all in all I'm optimistic about our season.

Wurzel, hopping from foot to foot: Dey wuz cheetin sumow, yow carrnt go round players vat eesy, the Chairguyz made I play vat furmation. Wheel be gettin bettar oi reckon, it's like growing tatars oi fink, slowly slowly catchy donkey. He He He.

Motson: Shut up Holloway you gimp.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Your "rightful place" should have been starting in non league after your SECOND adimistration.

You are very unhappy in life, it is so blatant to see

I can just see the first post match Interview:

AVB: We played well today, it's always nice when every player including the keeper gets a goal in the first game, the referee did very well to keep the convict, this is how you refer to Auistralians isn't it, on the pitch. Some of the challenges would have been very robust had they got near our players, all in all I'm optimistic about our season.

Wurzel, hopping from foot to foot: Dey wuz cheetin sumow, yow carrnt go round players vat eesy, the Chairguyz made I play vat furmation. Wheel be gettin bettar oi reckon, it's like growing tatars oi fink, slowly slowly catchy donkey. He He He.

Motson: Shut up Holloway you gimp.

The bit in bold made me pish myself laughing

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ah, the piffling play-offs. A mere afterthought!

If we're in the same division together again I'll happily finish below you after 46 games so long as we're above you after 49. If you prefer the reverse, well, I'm afraid there's no easy way to say this - but you're a idiot.

But as I said in another thread, we were better than you over 46 games, ( hence more points than you, for the hard of understanding)you were better than us for 46 minutes

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
But as I said in another thread, we were better than you over 46 games, ( hence more points than you, for the hard of understanding)you were better than us for 46 minutes

What about the stroll in the (Selhurst) Park ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

If that makes you happy so be it . The truth is we are in the premier league and you all can speculate and take the piss on how we are gonna get smashed week after week . We got there and we will give it a good go to stay there , if players dont want to sign so be it . Your like the spoit kid who didnt get a invite to the party but he loiters about outside saying snidey things to the new arrivals who just laugh at him . Live with it , know your place and be more worried about your season imo this should be more important . The fact is you missed the best chance you will get to get promotion and you all know it hense the lame threads :facepalm:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I'm sure that fact makes you feel all gooey inside.
I prefer the feeling of beating you when it mattered, and gain our rightful place above you ( again)
Some things stay in your memory until your dying day, and that victory ranks alongside the 4-3 semi win over Liverpool.

SE what is bugging you? Your'e in The Prem we are in The Championship nothing can change that. It's almost as though you're worried someone will tell you it's all a dream. Chill out, take your seat at the weekend and enjoy the match with Spurs. Keep ramming last season down our throats isn't going to change things one iota. It certainly doesn't bother me or many other Albion fans, course we'd like it to be the other way round, it's not, so end of.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
SE what is bugging you? Your'e in The Prem we are in The Championship nothing can change that. It's almost as though you're worried someone will tell you it's all a dream. Chill out, take your seat at the weekend and enjoy the match with Spurs. Keep ramming last season down our throats isn't going to change things one iota. It certainly doesn't bother me or many other Albion fans, course we'd like it to be the other way round, it's not, so end of.

Oh please, then again you are the one who wants to stop singing Palace songs.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Out of interest Dougie, SE20 and eaglesdestroyseagulls......how much of your waking day do you actually spend on this forum? I assume you must be at work (or am I being naive?) flicking to NSC every five minutes to obtain the amount of air time you guys have on here. The three of you have each contributed to this thread in less than an hour......you should maybe try other extra-curricular activities perhaps? It's Thursday evening....the weekend is almost upon us....it is (Relatively) sunny where I am currently in the city so I guess it can't be too different in SE London....why don't you head out and grab a continental lager or two....or perhaps a wheat beer if you have been drawn to their merits in recent years....speak to someone at the bar and maybe make a friend or two? Who knows - you might like it so much that next Thursday, just ahead of the bank holiday weekend, you might find yourself doing something similar rather than pleasuring yourself under the desk on your rivals messageboard.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We validate their existence. Clearly not happy in life so trolling is what's left to get them through the day.

Same trolls, same posts, again and again and again. They're caught in a cycle of self-hate, trolling, getting people to bite, feel better about themselves, self-hate kicks back in .... And repeat ad nauseum.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

It doesn't bother you, but you keep popping up on the Palace threads ??
I will enjoy next season, or as much as I can ! I often visit here to read the latest Palace thread, and it's normally the same posters pretending that last season didn't bother them.
Anyway, good luck at Brum on Saturday, I would hate to be on here if you lose AGAIN :rolleyes:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What about the stroll in the (Selhurst) Park ???

You really are hard of understanding arent you? Over 46 games, means we accrued more points than you,and lost less than you.If there is any part of this you still find it hard to understand,please dont be afraid to contact someone who is fluent in your own tongue, namely moron

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would hate to be on here if you lose AGAIN :rolleyes:

I rest my case. He just can't be happy enjoying the success or not of his own team or even keep his thoughts on our club amongst his fellow Palace fans. He has to keep coming back and keep trolling. What a life well spent, eh?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Out of interest Dougie, SE20 and eaglesdestroyseagulls......how much of your waking day do you actually spend on this forum? I assume you must be at work (or am I being naive?) flicking to NSC every five minutes to obtain the amount of air time you guys have on here. The three of you have each contributed to this thread in less than an hour......you should maybe try other extra-curricular activities perhaps? It's Thursday evening....the weekend is almost upon us....it is (Relatively) sunny where I am currently in the city so I guess it can't be too different in SE London....why don't you head out and grab a continental lager or two....or perhaps a wheat beer if you have been drawn to their merits in recent years....speak to someone at the bar and maybe make a friend or two? Who knows - you might like it so much that next Thursday, just ahead of the bank holiday weekend, you might find yourself doing something similar rather than pleasuring yourself under the desk on your rivals messageboard.

As you are aware i come on here quite often , mainly the palace threads but i do wander occasionally:smile: . I enjoy coming on here its not sad i like conversing with the enemy ( so to speak ) and not much of it is serious is it . I like certain posters alot ( major , buzzer , melloman , grimbo , hillian etc ) because they keep the mood light and they dont make serious arguements . I dont insult because id like to stick around but thats out of my hands , especially as you lot should expect to get good milage out of some of our results this season . So to finish dont tar us all with the troll brush were just the same as some of you , football supporters , iys just that i support a superior team :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You really are hard of understanding arent you? Over 46 games, means we accrued more points than you,and lost less than you.If there is any part of this you still find it hard to understand,please dont be afraid to contact someone who is fluent in your own tongue, namely moron

We understand it , its just a pointless arguement isnt it .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Like it was pointless the season before when we finished above you again?

It was valid then because neither of us made the play offs . we wont mention the seasons before then eh ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports