Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway Gone

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes a few of them in the north too, down the front behind the goal.

Those were the days the term 'it was only a minority of idiots who spoiled it for the rest' wasn't applicable. I saw them I'm the late eighties a couple of times when a Millwall loving workmate (bit of a hooli-curious type, who I never saw again post-eighties) badgered me to go. They were ALL morons; the most racist, vile types. I felt like I'd landed on another planet, surrounded by another species entirely...

Were you at the game when they invaded the majority of the west stand (lower)...it was chucking it down and they arrived early on the chicken run....and then ran across the pitch so they could be under cover

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well you do need a LOT of chiding, and correcting when you put down material which is factually inaccurate.

And the occasional word of support. Sometimes in higher places (if you did but know it.)

You must buy a lot of bog rolls for the amount of bullshit you spout ...time for the filter button. Ta ta

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I understand, I just not agree. After all that's what makes me glad I support who I do.

But I genuinely think the Albion team are probably nice guys. They just have some supporters who need a bit of chiding.

Well, f**k off then if you don't like it, this is not a Palace thread, I didn't like Wurzel long before he tipped up at your slum

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is there anything about this thread title that suggests it's a Crystal Palace topic?

No, no it doesn't. Go away, you sanctimonious bore.

Wasn't there something that moderators can do, to stop specific posters posting in a thread?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Former Palace manager who got us into the top flight at your expense. And had the courage to wallk out on a job that he knew he couldn't handle, and recommended someone he knew who could. and did.

Yes so different to Seagulls in so many ways. Did Sami walk out or was he pushed.. will you ever know?

Whatever my motives (and if it was what you say, that's still a perfectly legitimate reason for wishing him relegation, plagues of locusts and so on: this is football. It's not always rational), it's no concern of yours, and moreover, you're derailing the thread with a bunch of bizarre and unconnected posts about irrelevant matters (Gus? Sami? What have they got to do with any of this?).

Your thinly disguised attempt at trolling isn't entertaining me in the slightest. Please do go away.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Last edited:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Well you do need a LOT of chiding, and correcting when you put down material which is factually inaccurate.

And the occasional word of support. Sometimes in higher places (if you did but know it.)

Please **** off :tosser:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]572859402413207552[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here