Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

holiday hotel wifi rip off

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes, thanks it was done to take young granddaughter on her first flight, We had s..t weather very windy apparently the worst Costa Del Spl can remember and it was the hotel that called it 1 appliance only.
A colleague went to Marseille and said she gave up anything outdoors as the wind was destructive.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I use my tablet for many things on holiday not least for e reading instead of a book or kindle. Having a granddaughter wth Lukaemia wife and I like to be easily contacted, is this wrong.

Amongst all the tomfoolery in here, this is actually really really shit. My best wishes to you and her.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just as an example I spilt some tomato from a tapas down a white polo shirt so googled how to remove it while still wet and found the answer, end result shirt not ruined.

image.jpg

I've just Googled ' How not to get tomato down my white polo shirt '
This photo was the reply :rolleyes: very odd

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks. The answer to remove tomato stains is to boil a kettle, stretch the cloth of the shirt over a large pan and pour boiling water through the stain and repeat if needed. wife did it twice and stain is gone.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Totally agree, old fashioned maybe but seeing people glued to their various devices and some just cannot live without it I find pathetic. Never take them on holiday.

Me too..............bollocks! I just walked into a closet door while typing this in my hotel room on a business trip in Chicago. My toe hurts!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Forgive me if this has already been posted but why doesn't the OP invest in one of these :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/HUAWEI-E533...429252595&sr=8-1&keywords=mobile+wifi+hotspot

A friend of mine who lives in Crete for a large part of the year advised me to get one - she keeps one in her handbag all the time at home and abroad.

Buy a foreign sim card when you get to your destination and that would seem to be a cheaper idea than hotel wifi which can be patchy at best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here