Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hockaday gone

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i do find myself wondering what sort of clown you have to be for the FA to find that you aren't a fit and proper person to own/buy a club

And some people hope FFP will be policed properly...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have never known a football appointment to be so doomed from the start since Dick Knight appointed Martin Hinshelwood.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who in their right mind - apart from Paolo Di Canio - would coach Leeds whilst that Italian buffoon is in charge?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
3 months might be a tad optimistic

You think that's optimistic? What about this other quote from their forum...

"Oscar Garcia would also be a genius move to make! very similar to Mauricio Pochittino in tactics and is in total control of his team, which is what Leeds need at this point. A Strong Leader. Best Choice By Far!!"

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Who in their right mind - apart from Paolo Di Canio - would coach Leeds whilst that Italian buffoon is in charge?

Michael Appleton.
The man who interviews as well as anyone in the game ( after all, thats what impressed Cellino about Hockaday ) All power point presentations and positivity. Perfect.
Except for one thing....he is out of his depth. Perfect. The ideal replacement. After jumping ship at Pompey, he was quickly sussed out by Blackburn and Bolton. But no...the old interviewing technique got him the gig at Oxford and he has successfully steered them to the foot of Div.2.
No other candidate worthy of consideration. Appleton's the man!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely things are not such a shambles at Palace, that Clarke would turn them down, then agree to join Leeds!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here