Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hockaday gone

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I actually feel sorry for the bloke they have just used him as a scapegoat to cover the inaduqecies of
their arseole owner.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bloody hell! I know Leeds haven't been doing that well but they've already got two wins under their belt in the first month of the season. Surely that's something they can build on?

If someone sacks someone they appointed only a six games before, that's a huge indictment on their judgement, not the poor soul they sacked.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Love Di Canio to take it, a few losses and it would be even more comedic given his character.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got to feel for the bloke

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
as somebody suggested the last time this came up - please let it be Billy Davies.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Cellino is ridiculous. Sack him, don't sack him, now sack him again. Will probably have changed his mind by tomorrow.

Why appoint Hockaday? Having appointed him, why sack him after six games? Must be a good chance of Leeds being relegated this year. Who's going to want to take that job?

Probably a 'yes' man. Give a bloke plucked from non-league obscurity the biggest job of his dreams - one that scares the shit out of him on a day by day basis but help him through it by telling him that all he has to do is say 'yes' to whatever the lunatic owner decrees.

Out of interest, how tall is Cellino?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I bet Parish is feeling foolish now. If he had just waited another day or so, he could have got Hockaday in to take charge at Palace.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Now there is a poison chalice if ever there was one but there will still be a clamour of out of work managers to take it on ..... Its football isn't it

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]505067287297409024[/tweet]

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here