Hoax nurse found dead

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hate to break it to you but, you sound like a Paranoid Schizophrenic.
JI strongly doubt the Royals use NSC. Therefore i wont be worried about my claims that the Royals have a lot in common with Jimmy Saville, Stuart Hall, Cyrill Smith, Max Clifford etc It's hardly a coincident that every one the Royals invite for knighthood also touches up kids!

I'm annoyed that I'm not a grass because I genuinely have half a mind to inform the police that you have been naming and accusing innocent people of Paedophilia and murder. I wouldn't but I'd love to think of the smug grin being wiped off your face as you felt the full force of libel law slam into you.

Doesn't mean they are right though. I reckon quite a few would also say that paedos is plural so shouldn't include an apostrophe in it.[/QUOTE]

Quite right, but allow me to counter your pettiness with my own, when you "ask" someone a question, the question is spoken and therefore the missuse of the apostraphe would not have been noticed.

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
if she had rung up the radio station first that arugument might carry some more weight. who initiated this chain of events? the DJ's. so in my eyes irrespective of what happened next means they are ultimately to blame.

if this woman had simply got sacked none of us would know and i am sure that has happened before. thats still a terrible outcome in itself, and quite predictable if they had thought before they acted. people make mistakes. but tricking people into making mistakes with serious consequences for them, is simply wrong.

prank calls are alright if you know no harm can come of them. these people werent sure but do it anyway. silly people who have learnt the hardest f***ing lesson of their lives. i am sure they are not bad people but they are at very best f***ing immature.

I see your point, they activated it, but is it not the hospitals responsibility to suspect that in high profile cases such as these, underhand methods of information gathering may be used. This was a call from some djs, but these tactics are bound to have been used by other press pre-leveson.

Surely there was some system set in place for staff to give information to the palace, I do not believe that they were told to wait for a call from the queen and charles. There will have been some security procedures put in place that werent followed.

In everyones workplace, we have all had to deal with mistakes in a chain of events that have not been our fault. However it is our jobs to fix it anyway. As a proffesional, especially one in a public contact role, even if a chain of events is happening, you need to act to limit its effect, not just go along with it.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Doesn't mean they are right though. I reckon quite a few would also say that paedos is plural so shouldn't include an apostrophe in it.[/QUOTE]

Quite right, but allow me to counter your pettiness with my own, when you "ask" someone a question, the question is spoken and therefore the missuse of the apostraphe would not have been noticed.

Indeed, but the wise man, even when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I see your point, they activated it, but is it not the hospitals responsibility to suspect that in high profile cases such as these, underhand methods of information gathering may be used. This was a call from some djs, but these tactics are bound to have been used by other press pre-leveson.

Surely there was some system set in place for staff to give information to the palace, I do not believe that they were told to wait for a call from the queen and charles. There will have been some security procedures put in place that werent followed.

In everyones workplace, we have all had to deal with mistakes in a chain of events that have not been our fault. However it is our jobs to fix it anyway. As a proffesional, especially one in a public contact role, even if a chain of events is happening, you need to act to limit its effect, not just go along with it.

see this baffles me. all you are doing is stating the obvious - yes there are probably procedures in place to deal with all sorts of potential issues but systems break down. everyone can grasp this. simply repeating this over and over again doesnt detract from the moral responsibility people have to think about potential consequences of their actions, and then to make decisions based an a moral code or standard of behaviour. thats the first 'system' that failed. going on and on about well this and that should have happened is irrelevent, or at best a minor issue compared.

are the police to blame for 7/7 because they didnt catch the bombers? no the f***ing bombers are for deciding to murder people. are sutcliffes victims fair game because they were on the game? no. people wouldnt say that in those cases so why in this one is there such banal denial of the DJ's guilt?

I will concede though that I am sure that the UK press have a significant responsibility to accept for escalating the situation, if we looking for anyone else who bears responsibility they come way before the hospital. seeing the front pages of the rags and media that hounded killed the fellas mum into a f***ing wall at 90mph getting all upset about it makes me sick. dirty dirty world.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Of course you're not. There are bound to be other fucksticks out there who believe and perpetuate this tripe, that's how you lot operate with your dis-information. I wish you'd stop accusing people of murder and paedophilia before you get yourself in hot water. I think you are genuinely quite disturbed but I don't think you getting into trouble with the law is going to be the right step to your healing. If you are so certain that they murdered her why don't you take your evidence to the police and report the crime? Oh that's right you have zero evidence and aren't you of the belief that the entire police force are paedos and the force was in fact founded to protect paedophiles. What a bundle of joy it must be to live your life

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Of course you're not. There are bound to be other fucksticks out there who believe and perpetuate this tripe, that's how you lot operate with your dis-information. I wish you'd stop accusing people of murder and paedophilia before you get yourself in hot water. I think you are genuinely quite disturbed but I don't think you getting into trouble with the law is going to be the right step to your healing. If you are so certain that they murdered her why don't you take your evidence to the police and report the crime? Oh that's right you have zero evidence and aren't you of the belief that the entire police force are paedos and the force was in fact founded to protect paedophiles. What a bundle of joy it must be to live your life

No offence mate, but you need help. Why are you constantly responding to everything I write day and night? Do you want me to show you where you have stated on NSC that you have put me on you ignore list? That was days ago too!
Obvious signs it's you who talks shit. As you have stated before, i'm on your ignore list, why the f*** are you writing to me all the time? Can you not see I'm just ignoring your shit time after time? You are desperate for me to react so you can shout out more menatlly ill jives. You have no opinion on this subject other than personal ones about me and you think i'm the one disturbed?
I'm sorry but it's you who's brandishing police warnings on NSC, not me.
Look Nibble, f*** off and put me on your ignore list like you said. If not then call the Police like you said. Either way, your just a sad case.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No offence mate, but you need help. Why are you constantly responding to everything I write day and night? Do you want me to show you where you have stated on NSC that you have put me on you ignore list? That was days ago too!
Obvious signs it's you who talks shit. As you have stated before, i'm on your ignore list, why the f*** are you writing to me all the time? Can you not see I'm just ignoring your shit time after time? You are desperate for me to react so you can shout out more menatlly ill jives. You have no opinion on this subject other than personal ones about me and you think i'm the one disturbed?
Look Nibble, f*** off and put me on your ignore list like you said. If not then call the Police like you said. Either way, your just a sad case.

Hahaha! Calm down Dorothy you'll do yourself a mischief.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Jeez, you are one f***ed-up kid. Get well soon.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hahaha! Calm down Dorothy you'll do yourself a mischief.

Why did you tell me I was going on your ignore list? Stupid me thought you weren't talking shite. Next time, please don't get my hopes up.

ps Have you called the police on me yet like you also said? LOL what a twat!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

The nurse who answered the phone was stepping in as receptionist because there was no proper receptionist on duty. I imagine as a nurse she is more accustomed to having calls screened for her by the receptionist before she answers the phone (much like the nurse who revealed information to the DJs was), so isn't used to going through whatever process the receptionists go through.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why did you tell me I was going on your ignore list? Stupid me thought you weren't talking shite. Next time, please don't get my hopes up.

ps Have you called the police on me yet like you also said? LOL what a twat![/QU

I genuinely enjoy your posts Truth, I do. You properly entertain me there really is no malice, stop getting so het up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I very much doubt that this was the only factor in that poor lady's life that caused her to end it. All The Truth's jokey posts about the royals aside none of us know why she did it.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
As putting the nurse live to air revealing private information could easily have led to her dismissal, it is inconceivable that the DJs have not been dismissed as yet, as they have not had the balls to resign

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
By putting the nurse live to air with private information could easily have hit her dismissed

It was worse than live. It was pre-recorded and replayed for the station's legal team to assess before - amazingly - being allowed to air.

ps Have you called the police on me yet like you also said? LOL what a twat!

I think that's me your talking about.

I did, then I realised that by putting you on ignore only made me want to see what idiocy you posted next.

I hope you keep posting, it makes me feel much better about my life.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think that's me your talking about.

I did, then I realised that by putting you on ignore only made me want to see what idiocy you posted next.

I hope you keep posting, it makes me feel much better about my life.

He's right, I did havehim on ignore.

Last edited:

I did the same but he posts so much crap it kept coming up on quotes so I put him back. I also specifically said I wasn't going to call anyone but I do think he's out of order for the accustaions he makes. I'm sure one day he'll accuse the wrong person and end up with a pint glass where his face used to be if he carries on like that but I certainly won't be the one doing it.

What really confuses me, and I really do mean confuses me, is why if he/she has all this infomation regarding these conpiracy's and how we are all being duped by our overlords, why it's chosen a BHA forum to reveal it on, Surely there are other forums with like minded people on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports