Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hitony

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Awful news T, make sure you are checked out by the doc to ensure there are no broken bones.

I will have a word with [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], and we will unleash the full power of his ARS to hunt down these cowards and dish out some pwopa justice, Brighton style.

Sep 1, 2010
Awful news T, make sure you are checked out by the doc to ensure there are no broken bones.

I will have a word with [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], and we will unleash the full power of his ARS to hunt down these cowards and dish out some pwopa justice, Brighton style.

That's an infraction for inciting violence onto stupid people

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I detest ganged up twats picking on easy looking targets... Hope you have reported this mate? Speedy recovery wishes to you.

Ps I hope this doesn't affect your chances of getting that job as a bouncer for Mothercare.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Really sorry to hear that Hitony. All the best. And this is very unChristian of me, but I'm glad you hurt at least one of the wankers.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Wishing you a speedy recovery Hitony and well done for dishing out a bit of they're own medicine to them, I love it when these cowards get given a bit back.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tony will be ok threy breed them tough in Whitehawk .

Scary......how did you know i went to Whitehawk? (only for less than 1 term mind you!) :lol: .......Thanks again for the kind messages everyone, a quick update is I have not been to the hospital but will be this morning as i am in extreme pain (all over!!) and i will not need to visit a tanning parlour as my body is black and blue all over!! Have to be honest I am more worried about my left eye it is still very much closed and no amount of ice packs throughout yesterday and last night have helped!

As for reporting it, no i have not, there is good reason as i think a good friend knows who one of them is, also I expect that as soon as the hospital see my injuries i think the police will be notified, all i will say is they will NOT get away with this!

Thanks again everyone, it really is appreciated :thumbsup:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What horrible news, speedy recovery fella. I've never had a fight in my life, and although I'm 6ft 3 I worry I wouldn't cope in this kind situation. Well done you for fighting back against these bastards

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I'm glad common sense has prevailed, keeping my fingers crossed no serious damage to your eye - or any other parts! And just let old bill take care of everything else, we don't want you ending up with knife wounds next do we

Make one of your responses, to get into fitness and self-defence training.
I had a friend who was blind, late 80's and his movements laboured - but he could do several moves, wrist-locks and disarming holds that could sort out an assailant.

I got training from a multiple martial-arts/kickboxer mate who is basically a stick of dynamite waiting to be lit. Just scratching the surface of what he knows gave me a lot more power and confidence for controlling my immediate space. I've only had to use it a couple of times and really not put more than a few moments into the necessities at the times.....but it came automatically and without any confusion or moments of panic.

I appreciate it more when I think about the alternative results - what I might have been feeling if things had been different and I hadn't had a clue what to do.
Who knows what might have been? It can be life-changing.... even life ending.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sorry to hear that mate. W#nkers.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just read this Tony, shocked and disgusted at the cowardice of those people. I'm glad it wasn't worse for you, and bloody well done for getting a few of your own in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here