Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hitony

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
He has posted in the top secret Mods forum this afternoon - no news on his general state of health, but his sense of humour and passion for dealing with some of NSCs resident dullards doesn't seem to have been blunted by his experience!

Well when you do that secret handshake thingy just make sure you don't squeeze tony's hand too hard.....

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Guys, thanks, I have spent quite a long time at the hospital this afternoon / evening, i can confirm im alive!! ive had "MRI" scans etc etc and i have got broken ribs and the body is in a crap state (no change there then!!!) but im ok thanks, i do feel like shite warmed up but at the end of the day there is ofton someone worse off than you!! I'm glad to be able to to type, many can't!!

Cheers guys and thanks x

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Guys, thanks, I have spent quite a long time at the hospital this afternoon / evening, i can confirm im alive!! ive had "MRI" scans etc etc and i have got broken ribs and the body is in a crap state (no change there then!!!) but im ok thanks, i do feel like shite warmed up but at the end of the day there is ofton someone worse off than you!! I'm glad to be able to to type, many can't!!

Cheers guys and thanks x

Great to hear your ok. Was the length of stay due to the attention you got from the nurses? Did you speak to the police in the end?

And seeing as there are kisses going around tonight...x x x

Last edited:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Cheers guys and thanks x

Admire your PMA, do hope you start feeling better soon. Hope you get a decent night's sleep x

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Having been away last week, am shocked and very sorry to hear the news re; Hitony, hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. Horrible thing to happen.

I don't understand why he hasn't contacted the police, as it is quite clearly a violent assault....!

I dont accept the 'bravado' , possible means of retribution, or anything else. These thugs and hooligans should have been reported to the police as soon as possible. It is a public duty in my opinion to do so. Speaking as someone who is old and has a 'f****d' up heart, I doubt very much whether I would still be alive after the beating Hitony took. Why should so many of us walk the streets in fear because these yobs are not brought to account .....?

Hitony should immediately bring this to the attention of the proper authorities, not just for himself, but the continually growing ageing and vulnerable population of our country. Do the correct thing Hitony....and do it now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Having been away last week, am shocked and very sorry to hear the news re; Hitony, hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. Horrible thing to happen.

I don't understand why he hasn't contacted the police, as it is quite clearly a violent assault....!

I dont accept the 'bravado' , possible means of retribution, or anything else. These thugs and hooligans should have been reported to the police as soon as possible. It is a public duty in my opinion to do so. Speaking as someone who is old and has a 'f****d' up heart, I doubt very much whether I would still be alive after the beating Hitony took. Why should so many of us walk the streets in fear because these yobs are not brought to account .....?

Hitony should immediately bring this to the attention of the proper authorities, not just for himself, but the continually growing ageing and vulnerable population of our country. Do the correct thing Hitony....and do it now.

To be honest I think a thorough kicking would suit these type of people a lot better as the only language they know.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
To be honest I think a thorough kicking would suit these type of people a lot better as the only language they know.

'Life' in itself will give these thugs a kicking. What we need is them off the streets. This isn't going to happen if people are very badly beaten....and say nothing. I cannot understand why he hasn't reported this , surely, serious matter before.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Been out of circulation the last few days so only just saw this. Hope you're feeling better Tony and as you said this is one of those things that can happen anywhere anytime. Get well soon.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

This.

Jan 30, 2008
Hi Guys

I heard today that Hitony went out last night in Bridgend with a few mates and unfortunately on the way home got jumped by four or five young guys.

He is feeling proper poorly at the moment and sporting a rather fantastic black eye, a cut eye and a badly cut mouth and bruised jaw. His body is black and blue (allegedly) I haven't seen pictures of his body!!! LOLOL

His knuckles are smashed up where he fought them off and luckily think he put up quite a fight by the sounds of it or it might have been a lot worse.

Anyway, thought you would all like to know and wish him a speedy recovery so that he can get back on here and make sure we are all behaving.

Get Well soon Tony

:thumbsup::kiss::kiss:
Englishman in Wales ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here