Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hitony

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I can assure you the pics would not make nice viewing :(

Tell me about it - you know you have probably contributed to the fact that tonight I am going to have the most dreadful nightmares!!! I need dreams about Vicente and Brez!!! Not pictures the likes of which are normally seen on Crime watch!!!!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I have had broken ribs in the past and it hurts like mad, so i hope you feel better soon. :thumbsup:

As for the one you hurt, i hope you maimed the f***er

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
All the best Hitony.

Those broken ribs will be a bugger to heal as there's not a lot a hospital can do for them I bet sleeping and breathing is a nightmare for you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thanks LG and thanks everyone for the good wishes and kind words, basically i was coming home from town and there is a cut through a sort of allyway....i use it all the time and never a problem, there were definatly 4 it might have been 5 guys ages around 20 to 25ish possibly a bit older, they were drunk and i was aware i was vunerable, they attacked me im still not sure if it was intended to be a mugging or not? if it was they didnt get anything!!

Anyway, as soon as it started i did get one of them to the ground and jumped on his head he did scream i did manage to smack 2 others but they obviously overpowered me to a certain degree, I dont think they expected me to fight back which probably saved me to a degree, i did take a right kicking and my body is just one mass of bruises as is me face (they have probably improved that!! :lol:) i have got a few broken ribs and in alot of pain but im ok, I'm positive the one i got to the ground would have had to go to hospital as i know i really hurt him which in turn his screaming stopped the others they sort of stepped back a bit which gave me the opportunity to leave, i was in a helluva mess blood eveywhere, but i just thank god i didnt get stabbed or the like!!

Again thanks for all the nice comments and Bozzas got a point ....pay more next time :) :lol:

I remember a story of a chap seeking hospital treatment after headbutting a lamppost on his escape and the police catching him that way. Let's hope the local hospitals and/or locals are aware of his injuries, so you can flush the bastards out.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ouch !, bad luck... why people do this is beyond me ? get well soon and be more careful !

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I remember a story of a chap seeking hospital treatment after headbutting a lamppost on his escape and the police catching him that way. Let's hope the local hospitals and/or locals are aware of his injuries, so you can flush the bastards out.

I've rung the local hospital and apparently 4 girl scouts have been brought in for treatment. They were apparently trying sell cookies in an alley to a bloke in a pink jumper.

:jester:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Blimey, and I thought I lived in a rough area.

Sorry to hear about that beating mate, look after yourself next time, eh?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Tha's real tough, Tony, and a typically cowardly act so here's hoping that at least one of the gang is also feeling the worse for wear.

It's at times like this I almost feel glad to live in sleepy Lower Bevendean....where a guy was stabbed and killed this morning.

Sep 1, 2010
I've rung the local hospital and apparently 4 girl scouts have been brought in for treatment. They were apparently trying sell cookies in an alley to a bloke in a pink jumper.

:jester:

LOL, just spilled the wine laughing!

You can always trust NSC to bring humour to a crisis

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here