Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henning - The expected sad news.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
How are they still recruiting people from this and other countries? How do the new recruits know where to go, who to meet up with? In my opinion, it wouldn't be difficult to track these new recruits, who are heading out to the heart of the operation. It is very likely that this has already been done and we know who the leaders of these animals are already. I am therefore confident that this scum will be irradicated sooner rather than later.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
How are they still recruiting people from this and other countries? How do the new recruits know where to go, who to meet up with? In my opinion, it wouldn't be difficult to track these new recruits, who are heading out to the heart of the operation. It is very likely that this has already been done and we know who the leaders of these animals are already. I am therefore confident that this scum will be irradicated sooner rather than later.

A large part will be recruited via the internet. Whilst having access to all of the information on the internet is a marvellous thing, it can also be dangerous. But that is the reality of living a free society with access to pretty much any information we like.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
R.I.P. Alan Henning, a compassionate man who tried to do the right thing.

I have read all the posts on this thread and I think the answer to these savages is an amalgamation of a lot of them. First, stop their money supply, stop anyone from buying their oil, build a strong coalition of nations against them, including Russia, China, and America, as well as the Gulf States. I realise that this will not be easy, but this is potentially the biggest world problem since the end of the Cold War. Saudi Arabia, Quatar, and the other Sunni Moslem countries must use what influence they have to neutralise the hatred these barbarians engender, and stop giving them funds and succour. Now the sweetener for the Moslem countries must be America and other involved parties finally sorting out the Israel/Palestinian problem, because only when that is solved will there be any chance of peace in the Middle East.

I have read ISIS are earning about 1 Million a day from oil sales, just who is buying this oil?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I would imagine that it's done via smuggling rather than officially. Reading a few web articles via Google suggests that method is currently being used at up to 75% discount per barrel.

IS are totally opposed to the Iranian state, and vice verca and IS have spent the last year blowing up Shi-ite mosques. Not sure Iran needs discounted oil either really.
Criminal gangs yeah, government, nah, dont see it.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
And is all this part of CMD'S vision of the arab spring uprising,remember how it would be good for democracy.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The murderers need to be brought to justice.
Trouble is if we get the murdering British IS bloke back to the UK, some lawyer will defend him and get the arrest deemed illegal. Best to send an execution squad, even though that seems wrong, I think it's the only way.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The Manchester Central Mosque (MCM) has condemned the beheading of British aid worker Alan Henning and said his murder marks “the beginning of the end” for Isis.

“By joining the US Air Strikes, we handed Alan and many other Western hostages a death sentence," it added.

Yeah right, as if the subhuman scum were going to set them free.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Trouble is if we get the murdering British IS bloke back to the UK, some lawyer will defend him and get the arrest deemed illegal. Best to send an execution squad, even though that seems wrong, I think it's the only way.

No,best way is let the Americans capture him first. Return flight to USA,prison cell feed pork and alcohol and put in 'gay' wing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here