Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed today vs Huddersfield

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
in the end I felt for him. A number of times he lost the ball and didn't make right decisions, you could see his frustration and it was like he was trying too hard, the ball just wasn't sitting kindly for him. Couldn't fault his effort though, he won a few tackles in crucial positions and got stuck in.....so in the end even though he didn't score and had shades of o'grady about him...he didn't give up.....

As my mate kept saying - he's 'stone cold' ie the opposite of hot / in form. Felt for him today but he still displayed some lovely touches tbf...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Not the goal scorer I was hoping for but does put a shift in

This - he was, and has been for some time, shit at what he is supposed to do (i.e. score goals) but ok otherwise. Can we afford to continue to play him in the starting 11? - No.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
As soon as (and as long as) we sign a new striker we won't see him again, barring injuries elsewhere. Not sure how others see a lack of confidence, has he written it somewhere? I just see someone who doesn't score goals (put me down for 4) and doesn't compensate sufficiently enough in other aspects of his game to warrant persevering with

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
In a parallel universe, rather than drawing a yellow card from Hudson in the first 5 minutes, he skins him and smacks the ball in the top corner. Instead of which he drew the yellow card. Useful but not devastating. Kind of sums up his season really. I think he may have photos......

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Curses! Bounced before I could bounce it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What about two swallows*?

* I mean goals. Or two back-heel assists and a goal in the previous game. Or our goal of the season in the previous home game? Or a bullet header in the game before that one?

Three in 4 starts now I'd say - Brentford / Brizzle / Tonight - bloody brilliant..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here