Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed today vs Huddersfield

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Not going to be a top level striker, doesn't have the nous that a great scorer like Zamora or Murray has, he works hard but that's about it and that early comparison someone made with O'Grady i think is fair.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Beyond me how anyone who's watched Hemed this season can not think he's sh*t

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The Kevin Bremner of the Holy Land

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's quality. It hasn't shown but he always has a goal/assist/shot on goal in him. There is a reason he usually starts.

There's always someone on here who is the last to realise that he or she is just downright WRONG about a player. I'm afraid to say, sir, that on this occasion, you are that person.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
:fishing: ... john obika? federico turienzo? billy paynter? joe gatting? now those were shit!!

Just because we've had some truly shocking strikers over the years doesn't mean Hemed isn't pony!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Very poor today, seemed to give up in the 2nd half. When Bobby Z is outscoring him with his limited time on the pitch it's quite evident he's not good enough if we are to sustain a promotion challenge.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Third in the table, after an unbelievable, record breaking, start to the season.
The team is playing the very best attacking football of the AMEX era.
With the introduction of Knockaert and Kaz' return, that can only get better.
As solid in defence as it's ever been, all in front of the best 'keeper in the division.

and crucially NSC has an Albion player it can call shitehouse and not good enough for the fourth division.

If Carlsberg made football season's it would look like this one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One paced and too slow witted. He is not up to the level we are at now.

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Most weeks I convince myself he was just "unlucky" after coming home from a game, but I've lost patience with him now, occasionally (and it is occasionally) he will hold the ball up well and lay it off for someone but apart from that what does he offer? I'm starting to wonder if CH hasn't quite grasped that his hidden talent signing isn't actually up to it judging by the fact he plays him far too often.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Not going to be a top level striker, doesn't have the nous that a great scorer like Zamora or Murray has, he works hard but that's about it and that early comparison someone made with O'Grady i think is fair.

Third from top good win last two games both wins after an unbeaten 21 game run where the team spent most of it in the number one position agree Hemed has not scored as many as we had hoped but and its a big two part but he has been part of the that team and the second point he is not comparable to O'Grady

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What is it , 1 in 16 now? Not good enough

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
I thought he was awful today. He was slow to close down up front (apart from the first 10 minutes where he made an effort) poor decision making with ball at feet, poor control and there was one occasion in the second half where he mistimed his jump to head a Stockdale drop kick in the fashion that schoolkids do when they are afraid to head the ball in case it hurts their head.
On the plus side he has shown bits and pieces earlier in the season but at the moment he is being completely outclassed (and outworked) by a 35 year old crock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here