Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help seat change why can they do this!!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely agree - one of my mates bought one and I could just not see the point. Can't remember how much it was but it certainly wasn't cheap. Complete waste of money.

Yup. I think the club were just surfing a euphoric wave when those first season tickets were being rolled out, and amongst the clamour, selling the appeal of "owning" your seat in the stadium for life - and some were suckered in.

How many NSC-ers bought a PSL, I wonder. What did they pay, and what did they actually get out of it ? I'd be interested to know.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
This waiting is unbearable.

How are the denizens of NSC meant to function knowing that a chapter of this saga remains unwritten? It's like waiting for the next Game of Thrones book, you know someone has the answers you seek but will they give them up? Will they hell.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Much like a suicidal pizza.

Or this dog.

image.jpg

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'll have to admit a personal failure here.

I wanted to find a good one of a topped cat even out the balance and I could only find the one below. It's rubbish;

the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-cats-loving-ice-cream-9.jpg

Edit; Unless I play with tenses, in which case the fine feline below must have been topped at some point to allow him to become who he is now:

latest

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
don't be so harsh. It's not like there's hundreds and thousands to choose from.
Wahey!

Youre right though, I guess I didn't do too badly considering how few there were sprinkled around and that my mobile signal was a bit flakey.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This waiting is unbearable.

How are the denizens of NSC meant to function knowing that a chapter of this saga remains unwritten? It's like waiting for the next Game of Thrones book, you know someone has the answers you seek but will they give them up? Will they hell.

You will never know..........I have banned him, for no other reason than I was bored.......sorry....

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
What happened to the crew of the 'Marie Celeste'
Who killed.........JFK
What really happened to Princess Diana
What really happened to Marlyn Monroe
What's happened to Piglet Pantry Pies at The Amex
NOW... What's really happened to BigboyO
And why were black 4x4 with tinted glass being used at the Amex last night, just to remove seats?

Will I be safe just posting this?:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here