Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help seat change why can they do this!!!!!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He's probably still in the queue. Wonder what number he is now...

Personally what they did appears good customer care but they have done it the wrong way.
You call the customer and ASK if they would like to be together.
On the basis they had front row, half way line seats...why would you want to give those up?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just call and leave a message saying thanks, but you've moved back to where you were.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably a mate winding him up, and not the ticket office at all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did people buy those seat licence thingies then?

Until when hear back from the OP it appears the PSL isn't worth the piece of paper its written on. Is there anything in the small print which allows the club to rescind the PSL and make reimbursement if the supporter doesn't accept any new T&C's which they reserve the right to introduce ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He probably can't get through cos they've changed the phone number without telling him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Until when hear back from the OP it appears the PSL isn't worth the piece of paper its written on. Is there anything in the small print which allows the club to rescind the PSL and make reimbursement if the supporter doesn't accept any new T&C's which they reserve the right to introduce ?

I honestly, honestly NEVER saw the point of the PSL when they were flogging them off at the time (and giving it the hard-sell in the run up to that giddy 1st season at the Amex)

You get a season ticket, so you're always given first refusal on your seat year in, year out when you decide to renew anyway. OK, you can "pass it on" if you're about to croak or something, but blimey, who thinks about that ? Its only a bloody seat, its not like its an impossible task to find somewhere else to sit with a mate or family member. Talk about money for old rope.

Last edited:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I just read through the whole thread hoping it would come to a conclusion and not I am just left frustrated.

What will happen with the seats?
Will the ticket office answer the phone?
Did they also decide to take away his lie rental without telling him thus rendering the complaint call impossible?

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
I honestly, honestly NEVER saw the point of the PSL when they were flogging them off at the time (and giving it the hard-sell in the run up to that giddy 1st season at the Amex)

You get a season ticket, so you're always given first refusal on your seat year in, year out when you decide to renew anyway. OK, you can "pass it on" if you're about to croak or something, but blimey, who thinks about that ? Its only a bloody seat, its not like its an impossible task to find somewhere else to sit with a mate or family member. Talk about money for old rope.

Absolutely agree - one of my mates bought one and I could just not see the point. Can't remember how much it was but it certainly wasn't cheap. Complete waste of money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just read through the whole thread hoping it would come to a conclusion and not I am just left frustrated.

What will happen with the seats?
Will the ticket office answer the phone?
Did they also decide to take away his lie rental without telling him thus rendering the complaint call impossible?

Anyone else reading this post with the theme tune to 'Soap' playing in their head ?

"For this...and answers to more...tune in next week"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here