Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help seat change why can they do this!!!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We have two seats one in front of each other. This is done on purpose because friends I sit with have done the same which means adults sit in one row and the kids sit in the row in front. I'd be most pissed off if they decided to move us because of that.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Then they'll probably change the seats back.

Talk to them first before getting all hot under the collar, probably just someone didn't realise your seats were psl and were trying to do the right thing by you.

No they weren't!
They didn't ring to ask, they had COMPLETED the move to INFERIOR seats (to free up a pair or two good ones which can be shifted easier?) then left a cowardly answerphone message stating it was finished rather than call back to discuss
It's unbelievable

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No they weren't!
They didn't ring to ask, they had COMPLETED the move to INFERIOR seats (to free up a pair or two good ones which can be shifted easier?) then left a cowardly answerphone message stating it was finished rather than call back to discuss
It's unbelievable

But if you had BEEN in when they called to leave the MESSAGE you could have foiled their dastardly PLAN

No they weren't!
It's unbelievable

Computer+Rage.gif

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Having now wasted 30 seconds briefly reading the thread and a further 30 seconds typing my conclusion as it now gone 10 this is all sorted and if there is nothing else to complain about the OP has gone around his day without updating us poor souls who are awaiting his answer. Forget the children why does no one think if the NSC regulars :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here