Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help me get rid of my negative red bar!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I've had more intelligent debate with a six year old.

Life's too short - bye.

I guess "What's your favourite teletubby?" would be easier for your age-raddled brain to cope with. Goodbye you boring old fuckwit. :wave:

Someone called me a dick for suggesting Barnes had good goald scoring stats. ;_;

Two people gave me +Rep for telling Uncle C to choke on shit, nice to know people agree.
TheDuke.gif

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
This is all getting a bit heated so here's an amusing gif of a dog, sniffing cakes while having Nam flashbacks.

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
This is all getting a bit heated so here's an amusing gif of a dog, sniffing cakes while having Nam flashbacks.

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Not working, but don't worry - I got your back.

asignofthetimesp1.gif

FaZdV.png

2047965c-b4e2-451d-8ae4-4a1c57903bb7.gif

tumblr_ldic01pO0L1qe3s7po1_400.jpg

tumblr_ljbfaolJRK1qzjf3lo1_500.jpg

2113880723.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
just gave ya a good report. Good rep back please. Not liking jcl tag after nearly 40 years of attendance.

Me too...got one green yet I'm a JCL after 54 years following Albion,seen every promotion team including the 1958 team,missed one home game in the last 14 years, through being in hospital,saw every game at Gillingham...including noddy cup games...travelled the length and breadth of the country watching away games(admit not so many away games now due to heart problems) have a wardrobe full of Albion shirts,boxes of programmes and tickets spent thousands on the club. So the rep thing is no guide really.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Samej? In what posts does he come across as ''ok''? He's always come across as unnecessarily rude, petty and about 12 years old. (I've no doubt he's lovely but he did rub a lot of people up the wrong way) And for the record he didn't get a ban for having a certain number of red pips, he was banned because he persistently broke the rules. Look at [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION]'s thread in 'Moderating Decisions'

Never been called lovely before Biscuit,but thanks for the compliment:smile:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Me too...got one green yet I'm a JCL after 54 years following Albion,seen every promotion team including the 1958 team,missed one home game in the last 14 years, through being in hospital,saw every game at Gillingham...including noddy cup games...travelled the length and breadth of the country watching away games(admit not so many away games now due to heart problems) have a wardrobe full of Albion shirts,boxes of programmes and tickets spent thousands on the club. So the rep thing is no guide really.

The rep thing is a guide on you on NSC, not as an Albion fan. The more sense you post, the higher your rep! It's that simple.

The "JCL" comment is the default for one green square. When you gain (or lose) enough rep, it'll change. A more positive rep will mean that you get a nicer comment and more green squares. For example, a lot of people have given me +rep (No idea why :lolol:) so I get 5 squares and "The Ringleader Returns never misses games. Not even Noddy cup ones" or something along those lines. No need to worry about it.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I guess "What's your favourite teletubby?" would be easier for your age-raddled brain to cope with. Goodbye you boring old fuckwit. :wave:

Two people gave me +Rep for telling Uncle C to choke on shit, nice to know people agree.
TheDuke.gif

Are you realy that concerned about getting green rep , you realy are a fcuking cock.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Are you realy that concerned about getting green rep , you realy are a fcuking cock.

I don't give a f***ing shit about rep, if you had the mental ability to read this entire thread, you would see that.

Now f*** off you complete animal scrotum.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Can i have another green stripe please Arkayla for wanting Bill Archer and David Bellend oti ! DEAD !!!!!!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I don't give a f***ing shit about rep, if you had the mental ability to read this entire thread, you would see that.

Now f*** off you complete animal scrotum.

For someone who dont give ashit you have an awefull lot of cocksucking green medals.
Animal scrotum? are you sure you are aloud to say that shit on here?Lord b and sheep shagger hi tony will not like that.
5 minutes ago i was down to 4 now i have 5 again thanks bro.

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
For someone who dont give ashit you have an awefull lot of cocksucking green medals.
Animal scrotum? are you sure you are aloud to say that shit on here?

If people want to give me some rep, I can hardly stop them can I?! 5 Green, 5 reds, 1 green, 278 reds, doesn't matter too me! "cocksucking green medals" :lolol: :lolol: You really do have the mental age of a 5 year old.

And yes, I'm pretty sure I can use the insult "animal scrotum" on NSC. So, I'll say it again, you're a f***ing idiotic animal scrotum with a mental age lower than your shoe size.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here