Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help me get rid of my negative red bar!

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Take that brighton fan who got four red boxes. Banned! Read some of his posts and seems ok but as a jcl all the greeners pounced on him with negative feed backs wish resulted in a ban.

Sad.
so they ban you if you get 4 whata load of bollox

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm positive repping the original poster simply because I believe he once personally chased David Bellotti out of the West Stand at the Goldstone, and that deserves a whole host of gold stars, let alone a few green bits.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Any one who takes rep to heart is being a tit, and getting banned for having bad rep, something that is quite flippantly dished out, is stupid.

End of.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Take that brighton fan who got four red boxes. Banned! Read some of his posts and seems ok but as a jcl all the greeners pounced on him with negative feed backs wish resulted in a ban.

Sad.

Your probably talking about me, i`ve got 5 now:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::albion2::albion2::albion2:.By the way i will admit to being a jcl to this strange forum, but i have been following the Albion and regularly attending games since 1980.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Your probably talking about me, i`ve got 5 now:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::albion2::albion2::albion2:.By the way i will admit to being a jcl to this strange forum, but i have been following the Albion and regularly attending games since 1980.

Respect with five reds:thumbsup:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Sad.

Samej? In what posts does he come across as ''ok''? He's always come across as unnecessarily rude, petty and about 12 years old. (I've no doubt he's lovely but he did rub a lot of people up the wrong way) And for the record he didn't get a ban for having a certain number of red pips, he was banned because he persistently broke the rules. Look at [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION]'s thread in 'Moderating Decisions'

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm positive repping the original poster simply because I believe he once personally chased David Bellotti out of the West Stand at the Goldstone, and that deserves a whole host of gold stars, let alone a few green bits.

Edna, why thank you! That moment will live long in the memory! Still the bloke was a Wanker.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Yes. All the ones with two or more green lights are mates or get on well on here. It's you pat my back and I'll do the same.

No, If you post good stuff, people will give you good rep. I've not once given rep to somebody because they're my friend in real life. I give rep to people who are good posters on here.

If somebody repped me because they know me in real life, I'd punch them between the eyes for being a complete saddo.

Sad.

Yet again NO! You really don't get this, do you?! People can rate your posts up or down, if you post shite you get more red squares, if your posts make this forum a better place then you'll get some little green squares. Being banned has nothing to do with rep. The user was banned because numerous people had reported him to mods, who had warned him several times to stop whatever he was doing wrong. It's all in the Moderating Decisions forum, but you're obviously too much of a fucktard to realise that.

so they ban you if you get 4 whata load of bollox

Yet again, no. You could have 500 red squares, and you wouldn't be banned, f***ing hell, it really isn't that difficult to understand.

*Waits for one of the idiots to realise that 4 green boxes, is more than 1 green box and give me negative rep for some arbitrary reason :rolleyes:*

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No, If you post good stuff, people will give you good rep. I've not once given rep to somebody because they're my friend in real life. I give rep to people who are good posters on here.

What a little goody goody you are. Get a life. Its just a f***ing internet forum.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am down as a JCL, despite following the Albion since something like 1975, watching my first game in 1981 and posting on NSC fairly regularly since 1998 in continuous homage to the club mascot...go figure that!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
What a little goody goody you are. Get a life. Its just a f***ing internet forum.

Oh do f*** off you boring twat. I hope somebody shits in your mouth and you choke on it, knob. :wanker:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've just tried to rep you again but it says no. If that was you I will buy you a pint, are you in WSU?

I believe it is true, it was the original poster who caused Bellotti to flee, at least on the occasion I'm thinking of. A worthy and selfless act, among many in this club's history :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
repped OP for chasing B*ll*tt* out of the executive box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here