Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help me get rid of my negative red bar!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
*Waits for one of the idiots to realise that 4 green boxes, is more than 1 green box and give me negative rep for some arbitrary reason :rolleyes:*

If you've managed to get this far without that happening you've done well.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Stalker - You turn up like a bad smell.

:) Who quoted who first?!

Your one man vendetta against me is pathetic. I generally wish that you fall into a deep dark hole in the ground, which is full of sharp stick, fecal matter and sperm. It's where you belong. xxx

If you've managed to get this far without that happening you've done well.

I'm a c*nt on this forum, and a c*nt in real life... I really couldn't give a shite if I've "done well" or not. As my dear friend Unccy C has pointed out, it's an internet forum.:shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Take that brighton fan who got four red boxes. Banned! Read some of his posts and seems ok but as a jcl all the greeners pounced on him with negative feed backs wish resulted in a ban.

Sad.
That's not right is it, otherwise we wouldn't have palace fans here, surely?

I'm positive repping the original poster simply because I believe he once personally chased David Bellotti out of the West Stand at the Goldstone, and that deserves a whole host of gold stars, let alone a few green bits.
Is that the official police line?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Are you REALLY that bothered?

Come to think of it, not in the least! However, I am fascinated by those who appear to be trying to drive theirs up or down for personal kudos, to prove a point or get banned!

Just checked, I am now down as having gone to the play-off final, which is true...though I did go to both!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
:) Who quoted who first?!

Your one man vendetta against me is pathetic. I generally wish that you fall into a deep dark hole in the ground, which is full of sharp stick, fecal matter and sperm. It's where you belong. xxx

I'm a c*nt on this forum, and a c*nt in real life... I really couldn't give a shite if I've "done well" or not. As my dear friend Unccy C has pointed out, it's an internet forum.:shrug:

I see we're getting a bit wound up. :lolol:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Come to think of it, not in the least! However, I am fascinated by those who appear to be trying to drive theirs up or down for personal kudos, to prove a point or get banned!

Just checked, I am now down as having gone to the play-off final, which is true...though I did go to both!

:thumbsup: That's the spirit. Have some positive rep :rave:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
ZOMG! Just got a 5th bar.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[yt]2ozADPzl30s[/yt]

I am the greetest!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I see we're getting a bit wound up. :lolol:

Not at all, just have a vivid imagination.

The hole of Sticks, Poo and Semen is one of my favorite insults, you should feel honoured.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that the official police line?

Yeah, because having no Bellotti at games dramatically reduced the policing costs and risk to punters :lol:

JOKE...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here