Hello to you all

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What newbie would refer to this site as NSC?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
@mowgll37 and triggaar. Thanks for explaining

How would you know what they mean,the rest of football does not even understand it? still to be convinced..

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
How would you know what they mean,the rest of football does not even understand it? still to be convinced..

Just cos it's something to do with palace...a rivalry thing I guess...not sure why you said it to me though

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just cos it's something to do with palace...a rivalry thing I guess...not sure why you said it to me though

well,welcome anyway,like i said earlier,i'm always positive....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good night everyone, sleep well...:albion::cheers:

see you next time and who knows you might get some decent answers from people-myself included..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why do people humour these Palace idiots? Anyone want to go and sign up on the BBS as a Bristolian and hard core fan of Tony Pulis? Bozza peut etre?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Not sure I want these Liverpool fans on our board. I thought it was a message board for Brighton & Hove Albion fans, supporting Brighton & Hove Albion - through thick and thin. If they are in love with Hyypia, why dont they set up some kind of website just about him and then they can all drool together.

If things dont go so well, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be lots of them giving us grief over the treatment of their dear Sammi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports