Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to you all

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Quite- will you soon be liking blue and white as colours,maybe even a Seagull will fly over your head and you shall say to yourself-god,i just love the seagulls....will you repeat the bit in bold for me,please?

i just love the seagulls. That right?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Welcome Lev. Though I do warn you. You will be known as a JCL from the "Real" Supporters on here. You'll know who they are soon enough. Other than that. Welcome.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Not quite.....need to say it like you mean it,like a bloke saying to a bird (not a seagull) when she says "tell me you love me" bloke replies "you know i luv u"......when clearly he does not-say it again...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

014.JPG

Now tell us, what did the fox say ?

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Not quite.....need to say it like you mean it,like a bloke saying to a bird (not a seagull) when she says "tell me you love me" bloke replies "you know i luv u"......when clearly he does not-say it again...

i just love the seagulls better?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good to have you on-board Lev- even if it does turn out to be for just the one season

Be lucky to be one evening.....i have no pringles but i have bagged 4 packets of salt your own ready salted crisps already-simmo says wont be far behind with refreshments :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here