Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
New Zealand's finest?! :banana:

14 posts in and already a quick learner with the smily function,must be some job you have to be so time consuming..

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
14 posts in and already a quick learner with the smily function,must be some job you have to be so time consuming..

Lol just a retail job and had friends over last night...I take that as a positive comment re:smilies :clap:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lev1. I don't believe we'll sign any Finn players. I don't believe Sami will bring in his favourite country men similar to Ole Gun Sol at Cardiff BUT is there a Finn player who would turn us into a Championship winning side?? Who should I dream about Sami bringing in tonight?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm thinking I should be sitting in the garden and opening another bottle to be honest:wink:

most people would have another glass,still hey why not..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
With the conversation turning to New Zealand wines, I'm tempted to a venture unto yonder bottle shop.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Not too sure about Finnish, but Julian Brandt at Leverkusen is a really good young player - he would be good!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Lol just a retail job and had friends over last night...I take that as a positive comment re:smilies :clap:

I'm always positive,even when negative.......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Welcome to NSC , according to Carlsberg it's probably the best forum in the world. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here